All times are UTC




Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 7 posts ] 
Author Message
 Post subject: My city UFA
Post Number:#1  PostPosted: 10 Jan 2011 22:17 
Offline
Been there - Done That & Got the T-shirt
User avatar

Joined: 18 Feb 2009
Last Visit: 15 Aug 2017 20:22
Posts: 137
Location: South England
Gender: Female
Status: Married
Her/His Country: UK
RW_here_since: 2008
Times_to_FSU: I was born there!
Rasboinik!

It is for you or anybody who will be interested.:

http://www.ufacity.info/en/ufa/history.php
http://www.ufacity.info/en/ufa/
http://www.ufacity.info/ph/2570/
http://www.ufacity.info/ph/3739/
http://www.ufacity.info/ph/3740/

I thought before you visit this city you need to know where you going. [wink.gif]

Hanna


 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: My city UFA
Post Number:#2  PostPosted: 10 Jan 2011 23:42 
Offline
Veteran Member
User avatar

Joined: 03 Aug 2010
Last Visit: 09 Jul 2011 21:14
Posts: 547
Location: Middle England
Times_to_FSU: Too many (some would say)
Is your typical UFA lady more prettier than your typical English lady?

I understand that beauty is only skin deep but it is at the skin that I like to start.

Spasibo. [hi.gif]

_________________
Bad spellers of the world untie.


 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: My city UFA
Post Number:#3  PostPosted: 11 Jan 2011 03:45 
Offline
Hero Member

Joined: 12 Apr 2009
Last Visit: 18 Oct 2014 23:34
Posts: 1234
Location: Mainly Sakhalin Island (Russian Far East)
Gender: Male
Status: Married
Her/His Country: Russia/UK
RW_here_since: She lives in Russia
Times_to_FSU: Ya ne mogu soschitatʹ
Hanna,
[thanks.gif] you for providing the links.
I am sure that when Alla's parents come to visit they will enjoy looking at the photos.

I am sure that when I do finally get around to travelling internally with Alla there will be no shortage of local guides because the trip would be to meet her relatives.
But of course it helps to have advanced knowledge of what I think is of interest.
So [thanks.gif] again.

_________________
If told to jump always ask why and never how high..Image


 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: My city UFA
Post Number:#4  PostPosted: 11 Jan 2011 20:14 
Offline
Been there - Done That & Got the T-shirt
User avatar

Joined: 18 Feb 2009
Last Visit: 15 Aug 2017 20:22
Posts: 137
Location: South England
Gender: Female
Status: Married
Her/His Country: UK
RW_here_since: 2008
Times_to_FSU: I was born there!
Vinnvinny wrote:
Is your typical UFA lady more prettier than your typical English lady?

I understand that beauty is only skin deep but it is at the skin that I like to start.

Spasibo. [hi.gif]


I think it is wrong judgement when people try to find which country has more prettier ladies You can found pretty ladies in every country. [biggrin.gif]

Hanna


 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: My city UFA
Post Number:#5  PostPosted: 11 Jan 2011 22:15 
Offline
Veteran Member
User avatar

Joined: 03 Aug 2010
Last Visit: 09 Jul 2011 21:14
Posts: 547
Location: Middle England
Times_to_FSU: Too many (some would say)
Hanna wrote:
Vinnvinny wrote:
Is your typical UFA lady more prettier than your typical English lady?

I understand that beauty is only skin deep but it is at the skin that I like to start.

Spasibo. [hi.gif]


I think it is wrong judgement when people try to find which country has more prettier ladies You can found pretty ladies in every country. [biggrin.gif]

Hanna


Yes Hannah, I know it's wrong but please answer my question. [thumbs.gif]

_________________
Bad spellers of the world untie.


 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: My city UFA
Post Number:#6  PostPosted: 13 Jan 2011 07:19 
Offline
Admin
User avatar

Joined: 28 Oct 2008
Last Visit: 10 Dec 2017 21:40
Posts: 3588
Location: Surrey UK
Gender: Male
Status: Married
Her/His Country: Russia
RW_here_since: July 2008
Times_to_FSU: Too many to remember
Having visited Ufa too many times and taken plenty of photos, I can tell you that I haven't seen any dark skin ladies, if that is what you are asking and almost all of them have white Caucasian skin. Their facial characteristics are not Asian but mostly white European.

Any how here are some examples from my collection....
for you to make up your own mind!


Image

Image

Spotted the paparazzi ! [wink.gif]

Image

Image

Image

and the best one

Image

Image

Image

Image

A very modern woman!

[rolf.gif]

_________________
.
Image


 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: My city UFA
Post Number:#7  PostPosted: 14 Jan 2011 23:09 
Offline
Veteran Member
User avatar

Joined: 11 Oct 2009
Last Visit: 03 Jun 2013 11:37
Posts: 516
Gender: Male
Status: Married
Her/His Country: Russia/Holland
RW_here_since: 2005
Times_to_FSU: 5
wiz wrote:
Having visited Ufa too many times and taken plenty of photos, I can tell you that I haven't seen any dark skin ladies, if that is what you are asking and almost all of them have white Caucasian skin. Their facial characteristics are not Asian but mostly white European.


When will you learn that the American expression of "Caucasian" means something VERY different in relation to Russia.
The man with the moustache in picture 1 has a "Caucasian" look. [hi.gif]

_________________
It's not a dog...this is how I look. Image


 Profile  
 
Display posts from previous:  Sort by  
Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 7 posts ] 

All times are UTC


Who is online

Registered users: No registered users


You cannot post new topics in this forum
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum
You cannot post attachments in this forum

Jump to:  
Powered by phpBB