Russian World Forums
http://www.russianworldforums.com/

My city UFA
http://www.russianworldforums.com/viewtopic.php?f=13&t=1153
Page 1 of 1

Author:  Hanna [ 10 Jan 2011 22:17 ]
Post subject:  My city UFA

Rasboinik!

It is for you or anybody who will be interested.:

http://www.ufacity.info/en/ufa/history.php
http://www.ufacity.info/en/ufa/
http://www.ufacity.info/ph/2570/
http://www.ufacity.info/ph/3739/
http://www.ufacity.info/ph/3740/

I thought before you visit this city you need to know where you going. [wink.gif]

Hanna

Author:  Vinnvinny [ 10 Jan 2011 23:42 ]
Post subject:  Re: My city UFA

Is your typical UFA lady more prettier than your typical English lady?

I understand that beauty is only skin deep but it is at the skin that I like to start.

Spasibo. [hi.gif]

Author:  Rasboinik [ 11 Jan 2011 03:45 ]
Post subject:  Re: My city UFA

Hanna,
[thanks.gif] you for providing the links.
I am sure that when Alla's parents come to visit they will enjoy looking at the photos.

I am sure that when I do finally get around to travelling internally with Alla there will be no shortage of local guides because the trip would be to meet her relatives.
But of course it helps to have advanced knowledge of what I think is of interest.
So [thanks.gif] again.

Author:  Hanna [ 11 Jan 2011 20:14 ]
Post subject:  Re: My city UFA

Vinnvinny wrote:
Is your typical UFA lady more prettier than your typical English lady?

I understand that beauty is only skin deep but it is at the skin that I like to start.

Spasibo. [hi.gif]


I think it is wrong judgement when people try to find which country has more prettier ladies You can found pretty ladies in every country. [biggrin.gif]

Hanna

Author:  Vinnvinny [ 11 Jan 2011 22:15 ]
Post subject:  Re: My city UFA

Hanna wrote:
Vinnvinny wrote:
Is your typical UFA lady more prettier than your typical English lady?

I understand that beauty is only skin deep but it is at the skin that I like to start.

Spasibo. [hi.gif]


I think it is wrong judgement when people try to find which country has more prettier ladies You can found pretty ladies in every country. [biggrin.gif]

Hanna


Yes Hannah, I know it's wrong but please answer my question. [thumbs.gif]

Author:  wiz [ 13 Jan 2011 07:19 ]
Post subject:  Re: My city UFA

Having visited Ufa too many times and taken plenty of photos, I can tell you that I haven't seen any dark skin ladies, if that is what you are asking and almost all of them have white Caucasian skin. Their facial characteristics are not Asian but mostly white European.

Any how here are some examples from my collection....
for you to make up your own mind!


Image

Image

Spotted the paparazzi ! [wink.gif]

Image

Image

Image

and the best one

Image

Image

Image

Image

A very modern woman!

[rolf.gif]

Author:  Shadow [ 14 Jan 2011 23:09 ]
Post subject:  Re: My city UFA

wiz wrote:
Having visited Ufa too many times and taken plenty of photos, I can tell you that I haven't seen any dark skin ladies, if that is what you are asking and almost all of them have white Caucasian skin. Their facial characteristics are not Asian but mostly white European.


When will you learn that the American expression of "Caucasian" means something VERY different in relation to Russia.
The man with the moustache in picture 1 has a "Caucasian" look. [hi.gif]

Page 1 of 1 All times are UTC
Powered by phpBB