All times are UTC

Post subject: interpreter, translator and travel assiatnt all over Ukraine
Post Number:#1  PostPosted: 12 Jan 2011 18:04 

Her/His Country: Ukraine
Times_to_FSU: Live there
Ukrainian interpreter

I hope this message will help somebody who is planning to come to Ukraine.

I want to offer you my assistance of a guide-interpreter, translator, travel assistant.
it will be my pleasure to accompany you to any corner of Ukraine and be your Guardian Angel.

Vasyl

Post subject: Re: interpreter, translator and travel assiatnt all over Ukr
Post Number:#2  PostPosted: 12 Jan 2011 21:47 
Veteran Member

Times_to_FSU: Too many (some would say)
interpreter27 wrote:
Ukrainian interpreter

I hope this message will help somebody who is planning to come to Ukraine.

I want to offer you my assistance of a guide-interpreter, translator, travel assistant.
it will be my pleasure to accompany you to any corner of Ukraine and be your Guardian Angel.

I have reasonable prices and more info and do not hesitate to get in touch with me and ask questions.

Vasyl

Welcome Vasyl.

May I ask you ... if you decided to look for a wife from Ukraine but you had to find her only via the internet then which sites would you use?

I appreciate that for many reason this is a hypothetical question but nether the less, I am interested in what you think.

Post Number:#3  PostPosted: 13 Jan 2011 10:54 

Vinnyvinny, thanks God i was very lucky to find a great wife in my country Ukraine :)
i would recommend you Elenasmodels, Ukrainedate.com
but never Anastasiadate.com
but the matter is that there are different girls on different sites. there are serious girls, but percentage is very low and not very serious girls. so these girls can be everywhere even on the very honest site.
i would recommend you to look a girl not from big cities. from my experience they want to have fun, money and nothing more. they have not bad life where they live and they can make money. let's say there was a lady from Kiev who could make 100-200 US dollars daily. will she be able to leave everything and begin from the very beginning? No,i do not think so.
so it is better to look in smaller cities and towns where people know not many info on dating business.
even in my city 5 years ago there were 2-3 agencies. now there are probably 7-8 agencies.

Interpreter27

Post Number:#4  PostPosted: 13 Jan 2011 16:49 
Veteran Member

Her/His Country: Russia/Holland
RW_here_since: 2005
Times_to_FSU: 5
Why would women from a big city not be serious in looking for a man ?

I ask this because I met a lady from Kiev and got married to one from Moscow, both big cities, and both were seriously searching, not just out to get money.
Do you feel that women looking for foreigners are usually attracted to economic differences ?

Post Number:#5  PostPosted: 14 Jan 2011 22:42 
Veteran Member

interpreter27 wrote:
Vinnyvinny, thanks God i was very lucky to find a great wife in my country Ukraine :)
i would recommend you Elenasmodels, Ukrainedate.com
but never Anastasiadate.com
but the matter is that there are different girls on different sites. there are serious girls, but percentage is very low and not very serious girls. so these girls can be everywhere even on the very honest site.
i would recommend you to look a girl not from big cities. from my experience they want to have fun, money and nothing more. they have not bad life where they live and they can make money. let's say there was a lady from Kiev who could make 100-200 US dollars daily. will she be able to leave everything and begin from the very beginning? No,i do not think so.
so it is better to look in smaller cities and towns where people know not many info on dating business.
even in my city 5 years ago there were 2-3 agencies. now there are probably 7-8 agencies.

Interpreter27

Thanks for your reply. [hi.gif] In my experience the smaller the city then the more friendly and genuine ladies are but this should not be surprising. But, not so many ladies speak English which is a problem for me. [sad.gif]

Post Number:#6  PostPosted: 14 Jan 2011 23:06 
Veteran Member

Her/His Country: Russia/Holland
RW_here_since: 2005
Times_to_FSU: 5
Vinnvinny wrote:

Thanks for your reply. [hi.gif] In my experience the smaller the city then the more friendly and genuine ladies are but this should not be surprising. But, not so many ladies speak English which is a problem for me. [sad.gif]

If they can not communicate directly, how do you determine they are genuine and friendly ?

Post Number:#7  PostPosted: 15 Jan 2011 07:31 
Veteran Member

Shadow wrote:
Vinnvinny wrote:

If they can not communicate directly, how do you determine they are genuine and friendly ?

I am comparing English speaking ladies in Kiev with English speaking ladies in Kharkov and English speaking ladies in Kharkov with English speaking ladies in Lugansk. Save for a couple of exceptions, I try to avoid ladies I cant talk to.

The above are example cities.

Post Number:#8  PostPosted: 15 Jan 2011 08:31 
Admin

Her/His Country: Russia
RW_here_since: July 2008
Times_to_FSU: Too many to remember
Vinnvinny wrote:
Shadow wrote:
Vinnvinny wrote:

I am comparing English speaking ladies in Kiev with English speaking ladies in Kharkov and English speaking ladies in Kharkov with English speaking ladies in Lugansk. Save for a couple of exceptions, I try to avoid ladies I cant talk to.

The above are example cities.

You seem to concentrate on the Eastern Ukraine and Southern but ignore the West......
Go to Lviv and I can assure you you will find plenty nice women there speaking some basic English!

BTW do you have booked a permanent seat on ImageImage?

[lol.gif]

Post Number:#9  PostPosted: 15 Jan 2011 08:56 
Veteran Member

wiz wrote:
You seem to concentrate on the Eastern Ukraine and Southern but ignore the West......
Go to Lviv and I can assure you you will find plenty nice women there speaking some basic English!

BTW do you have booked a permanent seat on ImageImage?

[lol.gif]

To be accurate, I have so far 'ignored' 99% of all of the FSU. I do have a job and kids to feed. As discussed in another thread, I have looked to go West, just haven't been there yet.

In over 40 trips then I reckon I have flown with Wizzair about 5 or 6 times. Other than they are cheap then there are no other advantages to me and most times I prefer to pay the extra $$$.

Thank you for monitoring my movements. Later today I will be in Morrison's and if time permits I would like to pop into Homebase. [hi.gif]

Post Number:#10  PostPosted: 15 Jan 2011 16:53 

Shadow, when did you get married to a lady from Moscow?
i just experss you my thoughts from my experience.
in big cities there are plenty of work and ladies can make money there.
they know all the dating system quite well already.
in smaller city there is ecomonic factor i would say. i believe there are more chances to find a woman from smaller city. but i do not say there are no scammers and gold-diggers in these cities and towns.
Interpreter27