All times are UTC

Post subject: Sevastopol Apartments and services
Post Number:#1  PostPosted: 18 Feb 2013 12:40 

Her/His Country: Ukraine
Times_to_FSU: many
Hello everybody from Sevastopol in Crimea, Ukraine.

My name is “Chris” and I live and work in the beautiful Ukrainian sea port of Sevastopol, in Crimea, where we offer our own modern European style apartments for rent and other ancillary services, like transport and tours.

I first came to Ukraine, around 9 years ago, enjoyed it very much, and after a year or so of going to different cities, I decided I would like to have a place of my own. I looked for a nice interesting city on the Black sea coast, as it is much warmer in winter than somewhere like Kiev. Crimea looked good on photos so in Easter of 2003 off I went. I spent a couple of weeks here in Sevastopol, went back home to England and put the house in Essex up for sale the next day!

By October 2003, I had 2 apartments of my own, so after all these years living here, I have a wide understanding on how most things work around here and how to get things done.

I have visited most of the big cities, in Ukraine, looking for apartments and flats and understand what tourists from Europe, the USA and Australia are looking for when they come to the Ukraine.

The Apartments are situated in the centre of Sevastopol, only a few minutes walk from all the bars, clubs, night life and restaurants. Unlike many foreign owned apartments for rent, my family and I, we live here and ensure that everything is to the highest standards and we can be contacted 24 hours a day to assist you with whatever need you may have.

The apartments are air conditioned, some have automatic washing machines, electric ovens, gas hobs and microwave ovens, cable TV, DVD players, Wi-Fi Internet is available in certain apartments

We can meet you at Simferopol airport, offer you tours of Sevastopol and the Crimea, as well as many other cities in the Ukraine in the comfort of an air conditioned car, with English speaking drivers.

If you are visiting the Ukraine for a holiday or even considering buying a place here
and would like some help or information, feel free to contact me.

Post subject: Re: Sevastopol Apartments and services
Post Number:#2  PostPosted: 25 Apr 2013 19:23 

Her/His Country: DK/RU
Times_to_FSU: 8
Hi

Haven taken the Liberty to promote your service at a Danish forum.

BR Viking