All times are UTC




Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 13 posts ]  Go to page 1, 2  Next
Author Message
 Post subject: How quickly can a football fan enter Russia?
Post Number:#1  PostPosted: 04 Sep 2016 01:46 
Offline
Admin
User avatar

Joined: 28 Oct 2008
Last Visit: 23 May 2017 05:40
Posts: 3568
Location: Surrey UK
Gender: Male
Status: Married
Her/His Country: Russia
RW_here_since: July 2008
Times_to_FSU: Too many to remember
How quickly can a football fan enter Russia?

Image

Foreign soccer fans at the 2018 FIFA World Cup will be able to cross into Russia in just 90 seconds, Russian Deputy Prime Minister Dmitry Rogozin told the TASS news agency on Aug. 31.

"We proceed from the assumption that all border crossing checkpoints must be equipped at the airports that have already been chosen by the government as ones that can be used for the World Cup. They must be prepared in time and furnished with all the necessary equipment," said Rogozin.

"However, we should bear in mind that the passage of foreign participants and fans will be organized not according to the traditional visa scheme, but with a fan passport. We want to determine time limits - 90 seconds - for issuing a fan passport."

Rogozin noted that this border control scheme will be implemented for the first time.

2018 World Cup matches will be held from June 14 to July 15, 2018, at 12 stadiums in 11 Russian cities: Moscow, St. Petersburg, Kazan, Nizhny Novgorod, Saransk, Kaliningrad, Volgograd, Yekaterinburg, Samara, Sochi and Rostov-on-Don.


Original posted By: By Anna Sorokina, at RBTH

_________________
.
Image


 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: How quickly can a football fan enter Russia?
Post Number:#2  PostPosted: 04 Sep 2016 01:47 
Offline
Admin
User avatar

Joined: 28 Oct 2008
Last Visit: 23 May 2017 05:40
Posts: 3568
Location: Surrey UK
Gender: Male
Status: Married
Her/His Country: Russia
RW_here_since: July 2008
Times_to_FSU: Too many to remember
It is pity that the Russian Government does not take the bold step to abolish the visa requirement for EU citizens, including the UK and Ireland right now and by doing so will make the current sanctions, almost redundant, increase dramatically the number of visitors to the country which also will help it’s economy, create many jobs and also will reveal to the world all its numerous interesting and historical places that only a small number of westerners can visit right now.

Having spend billions improving and modernising its infrastructure I think it’s time to reap the benefits of its efforts and mass tourism has shown in other European countries that it’s a very profitable industry and the country would not only rely, mostly on its natural resources but will have an additional source of foreign revenue to its budget.

Finally by opening its borders to foreign visitors very soon will silence the vicious anti-Russian propaganda by the Western Media and show the world how safe and beautiful country it is.

As a first step the Russian Government could very easily remove all visa requirements to all of us, western men/women that we have married a Russian National so we can visit our Russian extended families more often. Imagine the thousands of new friends and friendly promoters that Russia will make, overnight, around the world!

_________________
.
Image


 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: How quickly can a football fan enter Russia?
Post Number:#3  PostPosted: 04 Sep 2016 07:34 
Offline
Banned
User avatar

Joined: 19 Nov 2008
Last Visit: 30 Sep 2016 04:49
Posts: 564
Gender: Male
Status: Not sure
Her/His Country: Russia
Times_to_FSU: Loads of time
wiz wrote:
It is pity that the Russian Government does not take the bold step to abolish the visa requirement for EU citizens, including the UK and Ireland right now and by doing so will make the current sanctions, almost redundant, increase dramatically the number of visitors to the country which also will help it’s economy, create many jobs and also will reveal to the world all its numerous interesting and historical places that only a small number of westerners can visit right now.

Having spend billions improving and modernising its infrastructure I think it’s time to reap the benefits of its efforts and mass tourism has shown in other European countries that it’s a very profitable industry and the country would not only rely, mostly on its natural resources but will have an additional source of foreign revenue to its budget.

Finally by opening its borders to foreign visitors very soon will silence the vicious anti-Russian propaganda by the Western Media and show the world how safe and beautiful country it is.

As a first step the Russian Government could very easily remove all visa requirements to all of us, western men/women that we have married a Russian National so we can visit our Russian extended families more often. Imagine the thousands of new friends and friendly promoters that Russia will make, overnight, around the world!


Very funny, Wiz!

1/ You voted us out of the EU and seek Russia including the UK in the club when it comes to dropping Visa requirements ? :))

2/ Do you SERIOUSLY believe dropping such a requirement would result in dropping sanctions ?!!! WRONG - the sanctions are there because of Kremlin 'away games ' in Ukraine....

3/ If you want to visit extended family, ask them to send an invitation or get a tourist / business visa...If you lived in Russia, your wife would still need a Visa to visit Europe, yes ?

I think the Kremlin likes the control it has re visitors and exceptions re some major Sporting events - NOT Formula 1 (?) prove that those events that go Visa free get more foreign visitors.


 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: How quickly can a football fan enter Russia?
Post Number:#4  PostPosted: 04 Sep 2016 13:55 
Offline
Admin
User avatar

Joined: 28 Oct 2008
Last Visit: 23 May 2017 05:40
Posts: 3568
Location: Surrey UK
Gender: Male
Status: Married
Her/His Country: Russia
RW_here_since: July 2008
Times_to_FSU: Too many to remember
msmobyru wrote:
wiz wrote:
It is pity that the Russian Government does not take the bold step to abolish the visa requirement for EU citizens, including the UK and Ireland right now and by doing so will make the current sanctions, almost redundant, increase dramatically the number of visitors to the country which also will help it’s economy, create many jobs and also will reveal to the world all its numerous interesting and historical places that only a small number of westerners can visit right now.

Having spend billions improving and modernising its infrastructure I think it’s time to reap the benefits of its efforts and mass tourism has shown in other European countries that it’s a very profitable industry and the country would not only rely, mostly on its natural resources but will have an additional source of foreign revenue to its budget.

Finally by opening its borders to foreign visitors very soon will silence the vicious anti-Russian propaganda by the Western Media and show the world how safe and beautiful country it is.

As a first step the Russian Government could very easily remove all visa requirements to all of us, western men/women that we have married a Russian National so we can visit our Russian extended families more often. Imagine the thousands of new friends and friendly promoters that Russia will make, overnight, around the world!
Very funny, Wiz!

1/ You voted us out of the EU and seek Russia including the UK in the club when it comes to dropping Visa requirements ? :))
Moby get over your pathetic attitude against Russia and look the bigger picture.

The sanctions against Russia were imposed by the Obama admin and the EU countries were forced to follow……for their own good!

My voting out of the EU has nothing to do with my view & asking the Russian government to abolish the visa for the Europeans. In actual fact you say the same and prove my point, in your last comment that “those events that go Visa free get more foreign visitors.”

Why not then, as it does bring more visitors NOT to abolish the visa for EU citizens that will bring in thousands or millions more visitors and foreign currency which will also help, apart from the budget, to create more jobs, fill the empty spaces in the resorts like Sochi, where billions were spent and at the same time make many new friends?

In actual fact it will be a very clever move by Russia, which it will stunt the Western governments and especially the USA and if they want to cause huge problems to the EU countries they should also permit direct charter flights to resorts or large cities.

I am sure you know that airlines are obligated to submit passengers lists and details to the arriving destination airports, min 24 hours before arrival, and Russia has the infrastructure to check those passengers in advance and stop undesirable elements entering the country.

BTW yesterday in the Telegraph Marcel Theroux wrote an excellent article about his family visit in Moscow and St Peterburg, describing the Visa problems and the very interesting places they visited!

msmobyru wrote:
msmobyru wrote:
2/ Do you SERIOUSLY believe dropping such a requirement would result in dropping sanctions ?!!! WRONG - the sanctions are there because of Kremlin 'away games ' in Ukraine....
No it will not but guess who is suffering more?

All the exporting countries to Russia have lost valuable income and Russia has substituted almost all those importing product, especially fruits.

msmobyru wrote:
3/ If you want to visit extended family, ask them to send an invitation or get a tourist / business visa...If you lived in Russia, your wife would still need a Visa to visit Europe, yes ?

I think the Kremlin likes the control it has re visitors and exceptions re some major Sporting events - NOT Formula 1 (?) prove that those events that go Visa free get more foreign visitors.
I know very well what I have to do to get a visa…. My wife is here to sign my invitation and BTW she does have a British Nationality and Passport also but you forgot to congratulate her……. [sarcastic.gif]

My problem is different than yours. My wife is working, I am retired and if something happen to Baboushka, I can’t get my passport and go to LHR and next morning I am in Ufa. I have asked for 5 years Multi…… but they said NIET.

So I don’t bother to go and spent my money there…..I have visited many places in Russia already and now prefer to go to hot places… like Greece. [drinks.gif]

_________________
.
Image


 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: How quickly can a football fan enter Russia?
Post Number:#5  PostPosted: 04 Sep 2016 22:42 
Offline
Banned
User avatar

Joined: 19 Nov 2008
Last Visit: 30 Sep 2016 04:49
Posts: 564
Gender: Male
Status: Not sure
Her/His Country: Russia
Times_to_FSU: Loads of time
wiz wrote:


My voting out of the EU has nothing to do with my view & asking the Russian government to abolish the visa for the Europeans. In actual fact you say the same and prove my point, in your last comment that “those events that go Visa free get more foreign visitors.”


Don't deflect, Wiz ..Yes, the dropping of Visa restrictions during hosting major sporting events works.. but you tied it with dropping of sanctions - proving how clueless you are about why they are in place..

wiz wrote:
In actual fact it will be a very clever move by Russia, which it will stunt the Western governments and especially the USA and if they want to cause huge problems to the EU countries they should also permit direct charter flights to resorts or large cities.


Nonsense, even if Russia suddenly went Visa free - it would not have the effect on visitors that Ukraine got ..Rusia is not trusted, now - not a good thing - but this is the govts's fault

wiz wrote:
I am sure you know that airlines are obligated to submit passengers lists and details to the arriving destination airports, min 24 hours before arrival, and Russia has the infrastructure to check those passengers in advance and stop undesirable elements entering the country.


Irrelevant - they can also be stopped at the border - I often book within your 24 hour window


wiz wrote:
BTW yesterday in the Telegraph Marcel Theroux wrote an excellent article about his family visit in Moscow and St Peterburg, describing the Visa problems and the very interesting places they visited!


Russia is a wonderful place to visit and I'm the guy that still does visit . when was the last time you went ? :)))



msmobyru wrote:
2/ Do you SERIOUSLY believe dropping such a requirement would result in dropping sanctions ?!!! WRONG - the sanctions are there because of Kremlin 'away games ' in Ukraine....


wiz wrote:
No it will not but guess who is suffering more?


Probably nations affected by Russia's much more sweeping 'counter sanctions' - the western ones were targeted..do try to keep up.

wiz wrote:
All the exporting countries to Russia have lost valuable income and Russia has substituted almost all those importing product, especially fruits.


Precisely, The Kremlin's aim.. to promote a split on sanctions imposed because of The Kremlin's away games in neighbouring nations - not exactly paid off - has it - 2,5 years later - they are still in place and farmers are being compensated I guess you've not bought Milk, Cheese etc., recently - there is a dividend for consumers.

msmobyru wrote:
3/ If you want to visit extended family, ask them to send an invitation or get a tourist / business visa...If you lived in Russia, your wife would still need a Visa to visit Europe, yes ?

I think the Kremlin likes the control it has re visitors and exceptions re some major Sporting events - NOT Formula 1 (?) prove that those events that go Visa free get more foreign visitors.


wiz wrote:
I know very well what I have to do to get a visa…. My wife is here to sign my invitation and BTW she does have a British Nationality and Passport also but you forgot to congratulate her……. [sarcastic.gif]


Wiz deflection - Hannah has lived in the UK long enough - again, what is the 'hassle' factor in you going to apply in London ? Hardly arduous


wiz wrote:
My problem is different than yours. My wife is working, I am retired and if something happen to Baboushka, I can’t get my passport and go to LHR and next morning I am in Ufa. I have asked for 5 years Multi…… but they said NIET.


Of course, but I can just get on a plane - ..because I am wise and got a biz visa.. You won't get a long-term Visa until you've had several .,,ask the expert :))


wiz wrote:
So I don’t bother to go and spent my money there…..I have visited many places in Russia already and now prefer to go to hot places… like Greece. [drinks.gif]
[/quote]

So stop byatchin'..You have no real intention to go - this discussion is moot.. In the mean-time this Russophobe loves going and seeing new places.. The Black Sea off Sochi is nearly as warm as the Agean 26 v 27C.. I can pick tea and do far more and I'm happy to go to London / Manchester for 20 minutes once a year


 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: How quickly can a football fan enter Russia?
Post Number:#6  PostPosted: 05 Sep 2016 01:47 
Offline
Admin
User avatar

Joined: 28 Oct 2008
Last Visit: 23 May 2017 05:40
Posts: 3568
Location: Surrey UK
Gender: Male
Status: Married
Her/His Country: Russia
RW_here_since: July 2008
Times_to_FSU: Too many to remember
msmobyru wrote:
wiz wrote:
My voting out of the EU has nothing to do with my view & asking the Russian government to abolish the visa for the Europeans. In actual fact you say the same and prove my point, in your last comment that “those events that go Visa free get more foreign visitors.”
Don't deflect, Wiz ..Yes, the dropping of Visa restrictions during hosting major sporting events works.. but you tied it with dropping of sanctions - proving how clueless you are about why they are in place.
The US always applies sanctions to any country that does not comply with its own interests but in this case, Russia, has countered with their own harsh ones to its (US) EU colonies and those countries are the one's who are paying a heavy price! Germany, Holland and France are crying out to stop the sanctions. I am sure you have read about it! Sanctions or not the abolition of the Visa requirement by Russia will benefit its economy (See Spain, Italy, Greece etc) and its open borders for EU citizens will present a different picture on the world from the one the relentless Western (USA) propaganda is creating against the country. Merkel's position in Germany, after yesterdays elections, is getting dangerously weakened and the AfD is gaining heavily like Lepen in France. It is you who is clueless and wearing blinkers, not me! [sarcastic.gif]

msmobyru wrote:
wiz wrote:
In actual fact it will be a very clever move by Russia, which it will stunt the Western governments and especially the USA and if they want to cause huge problems to the EU countries they should also permit direct charter flights to resorts or large cities.
Nonsense, even if Russia suddenly went Visa free - it would not have the effect on visitors that Ukraine got ..Rusia is not trusted, now - not a good thing - but this is the govts's fault
Nothing new about your wrong views.

Get off your pink glasses and stop singing the same tune Your views are completely wrong and not many sex tourists or business people travel to Ukraine anymore, as it's a very unstable and dangerous country to visit, because of the American/Zionist coup and its murderous genosider actions of Poroshenko's and his people. Some of my local friends have moved to Bulgaria and Czech republic.

msmobyru wrote:
wiz wrote:
I am sure you know that airlines are obligated to submit passengers lists and details to the arriving destination airports, min 24 hours before arrival, and Russia has the infrastructure to check those passengers in advance and stop undesirable elements entering the country.
Irrelevant - they can also be stopped at the border - I often book within your 24 hour window
That is what Dodgy characters do and so far you have been lucky! [sarcastic.gif]

msmobyru wrote:
wiz wrote:
BTW yesterday in the Telegraph Marcel Theroux wrote an excellent article about his family visit in Moscow and St Peterburg, describing the Visa problems and the very interesting places they visited!
Russia is a wonderful place to visit and I'm the guy that still does visit . when was the last time you went ? :)))
Over the years I have traveled to many places in Russia but now I find going back to Ufa not of great interest. Hanna has to go back, every two years because of Baboushka (she came twice last year in the UK) and to take care of our flat, otherwise she prefers travelling to hot places. In 8 years we managed to travel 20 times all over Europe. Not bad going for an old boy!
You of course have other interests .... and need to meet with your latest cover because you can't bring her here! [sarcastic.gif]
msmobyru wrote:
msmobyru wrote:
2/ Do you SERIOUSLY believe dropping such a requirement would result in dropping sanctions ?!!! WRONG - the sanctions are there because of Kremlin 'away games ' in Ukraine....
wiz wrote:
No it will not but guess who is suffering more?
Probably nations affected by Russia's much more sweeping 'counter sanctions' - the western ones were targeted..do try to keep up.
wiz wrote:
All the exporting countries to Russia have lost valuable income and Russia has substituted almost all those importing product, especially fruits.
Precisely, The Kremlin's aim.. to promote a split on sanctions imposed because of The Kremlin's away games in neighbouring nations - not exactly paid off - has it - 2,5 years later - they are still in place and farmers are being compensated I guess you've not bought Milk, Cheese etc., recently - there is a dividend for consumers.
You become boring with agreeing and repeating my comemments.

Have you been drinking because no hunky panky?



msmobyru wrote:
msmobyru wrote:
3/ If you want to visit extended family, ask them to send an invitation or get a tourist / business visa...If you lived in Russia, your wife would still need a Visa to visit Europe, yes ?

I think the Kremlin likes the control it has re visitors and exceptions re some major Sporting events - NOT Formula 1 (?) prove that those events that go Visa free get more foreign visitors.
wiz wrote:
I know very well what I have to do to get a visa…. My wife is here to sign my invitation and BTW she does have a British Nationality and Passport also but you forgot to congratulate her……. [sarcastic.gif]

Wiz deflection - Hannah has lived in the UK long enough - again, what is the 'hassle' factor in you going to apply in London ? Hardly arduous
wiz wrote:
My problem is different than yours. My wife is working, I am retired and if something happen to Baboushka, I can’t get my passport and go to LHR and next morning I am in Ufa. I have asked for 5 years Multi…… but they said NIET.

Of course, but I can just get on a plane - ..because I am wise and got a biz visa.. You won't get a long-term Visa until you've had several .,,ask the expert :))
wiz wrote:
So I don’t bother to go and spent my money there…..I have visited many places in Russia already and now prefer to go to hot places… like Greece. [drinks.gif]
So stop byatchin'..You have no real intention to go - this discussion is moot.. In the mean-time this Russophobe loves going and seeing new places.. The Black Sea off Sochi is nearly as warm as the Agean 26 v 27C.. I can pick tea and do far more and I'm happy to go to London / Manchester for 20 minutes once a year

You are drank and have gone ga ga because.... you are missing the yacht companion and no new assignment to pay for your trip! Keep dreaming...boring old fart!
Stop trolling otherwise I will not bother to reply!
[smoke.gif]

_________________
.
Image


 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: How quickly can a football fan enter Russia?
Post Number:#7  PostPosted: 05 Sep 2016 06:59 
Offline
Banned
User avatar

Joined: 19 Nov 2008
Last Visit: 30 Sep 2016 04:49
Posts: 564
Gender: Male
Status: Not sure
Her/His Country: Russia
Times_to_FSU: Loads of time
wiz wrote:
The US always applies sanctions to any country that does not comply with its own interests but in this case, Russia, has countered with their own harsh ones to its (US) EU colonies and those countries are the one's who are paying a heavy price! Germany, Holland and France are crying out to stop the sanctions. I am sure you have read about it! Sanctions or not the abolition of the Visa requirement by Russia will benefit its economy (See Spain, Italy, Greece etc) and its open borders for EU citizens will present a different picture on the world from the one the relentless Western (USA) propaganda is creating against the country. Merkel's position in Germany, after yesterdays elections, is getting dangerously weakened and the AfD is gaining heavily like Lepen in France. It is you who is clueless and wearing blinkers, not me! [sarcastic.gif]


Just more Wiz deflection -

1/ The US does NOT sanction any nation

2/ How many nations have sanctions n place against Kremlin Officials / Cronies / Banks/Companies operated by same ?

3/ You ignore valid points - like the Russian response - 'counter sanctions' being deliberately wider based - and far all the reports / responses like yours - every time it's sanctions renewal - they ARE renewed...




wiz wrote:
Get off your pink glasses and stop singing the same tune Your views are completely wrong and not many sex tourists or business people travel to Ukraine anymore, as it's a very unstable and dangerous country to visit, because of the American/Zionist coup and its murderous genosider actions of Poroshenko's and his people. Some of my local friends have moved to Bulgaria and Czech republic.


'Broken records' are people who fall for the Kremlin mantra about 'Nazi's / Juntas', etc.,

The govt in Ukraine is clearly democratically elected - accept it - you support the Kremlin 'away games' in a nation it swore to protect - shame on you



msmobyru wrote:
I am sure you know that airlines are obligated to submit passengers lists and details to the arriving destination airports, min 24 hours before arrival, and Russia has the infrastructure to check those passengers in advance and stop undesirable elements entering the country.
Irrelevant - they can also be stopped at the border - I often book within your 24 hour window[/quote]

wiz wrote:
That is what Dodgy characters do and so far you have been lucky! [sarcastic.gif] [/qote]

My point was illustrative - you failed - as usual to address the point ...Care to tell us how 'luck' is involved at the Russian border ?
You can entertain us with a red herring

msmobyru wrote:
Russia is a wonderful place to visit and I'm the guy that still does visit . when was the last time you went ? :)))


wiz"
Over the years I have traveled to many places in Russia but now I find going back to Ufa not of great interest. Hanna has to go back, every two years because of Baboushka (she came twice last year in the UK) and to take care of our flat, otherwise she prefers travelling to hot places. In 8 years we managed to travel 20 times all over Europe. Not bad going for an old boy!
You of course have other interests .... and need to meet with your latest cover because you can't bring her here! [sarcastic.gif]


You dodged the question, Wiz - what a surprise - So you haven't been to Russia / Ukraine for years - but here you are - an 'expert' ...I do go - and to many places...I go when I want .SC was indeed turned down, once - but did you think I accepted that ? We paid for the premium Visa checking service and they didn't sent the English translations of her property / car ownership and the original decision was based on her ' being a risk of over staying..

Don't be like a guy from British Colombia - ask questions - you'd save yourself from posting daft ..SC has been to 6 countries in the last 12 months with me



[quote="msmobyru wrote:
2/ Do you SERIOUSLY believe dropping such a requirement would result in dropping sanctions ?!!! WRONG - the sanctions are there because of Kremlin 'away games ' in Ukraine....


wiz wrote:
No it will not but guess who is suffering more?


msmobyru wrote:
Probably nations affected by Russia's much more sweeping 'counter sanctions' - the western ones were targeted..do try to keep up.
wiz wrote:
All the exporting countries to Russia have lost valuable income and Russia has substituted almost all those importing product, especially fruits.
Precisely, The Kremlin's aim.. to promote a split on sanctions imposed because of The Kremlin's away games in neighbouring nations - not exactly paid off - has it - 2,5 years later - they are still in place and farmers are being compensated I guess you've not bought Milk, Cheese etc., recently - there is a dividend for consumers.


Wiz' 'ripostes' ?

Moby is boring, drank and missing out on sex ! :)))

You got one right [very_funny.gif]

Wiz, stop moaning - like our friend from Manchester - man up - either get a visa or stop posting - you'd go - if ... It is a doddle to get a biz visa


 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: How quickly can a football fan enter Russia?
Post Number:#8  PostPosted: 05 Sep 2016 16:36 
Offline
Admin
User avatar

Joined: 28 Oct 2008
Last Visit: 23 May 2017 05:40
Posts: 3568
Location: Surrey UK
Gender: Male
Status: Married
Her/His Country: Russia
RW_here_since: July 2008
Times_to_FSU: Too many to remember
msmobyru wrote:
wiz wrote:
The US always applies sanctions to any country that does not comply with its own interests but in this case, Russia, has countered with their own harsh ones to its (US) EU colonies and those countries are the one's who are paying a heavy price! Germany, Holland and France are crying out to stop the sanctions. I am sure you have read about it! Sanctions or not the abolition of the Visa requirement by Russia will benefit its economy (See Spain, Italy, Greece etc) and its open borders for EU citizens will present a different picture on the world from the one the relentless Western (USA) propaganda is creating against the country. Merkel's position in Germany, after yesterdays elections, is getting dangerously weakened and the AfD is gaining heavily like Lepen in France. It is you who is clueless and wearing blinkers, not me! [sarcastic.gif]
Just more Wiz deflection -

1/ The US does NOT sanction any nation

2/ How many nations have sanctions n place against Kremlin Officials / Cronies / Banks/Companies operated by same ?

3/ You ignore valid points - like the Russian response - 'counter sanctions' being deliberately wider based - and far all the reports / responses like yours - every time it's sanctions renewal - they ARE renewed...
You are wrong old chum in 1-2. Take a look at this: https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/United_States_embargoes
and here: http://www.bscn.nl/sanctions-consulting ... -countries

No 3: "What's good for the goose it's good for the gander", ....
any person with common sense will say but NOT you, of course! [tonque.gif]

msmobyru wrote:
wiz wrote:
Get off your pink glasses and stop singing the same tune Your views are completely wrong and not many sex tourists or business people travel to Ukraine anymore, as it's a very unstable and dangerous country to visit, because of the American/Zionist coup and its murderous genosider actions of Poroshenko's and his people. Some of my local friends have moved to Bulgaria and Czech republic.
'Broken records' are people who fall for the Kremlin mantra about 'Nazi's / Juntas', etc.,
The govt in Ukraine is clearly democratically elected - accept it - you support the Kremlin 'away games' in a nation it swore to protect - shame on you
Change the record.....and do not make comments about "Democratic Government in Ukraine". Shame on you because I think you are not that blind... but you are wearing blinkers, to suit your strange views and purpose! [sarcastic.gif]




msmobyru wrote:
wiz wrote:
I am sure you know that airlines are obligated to submit passengers lists and details to the arriving destination airports, min 24 hours before arrival, and Russia has the infrastructure to check those passengers in advance and stop undesirable elements entering the country.
Irrelevant - they can also be stopped at the border - I often book within your 24 hour window
wiz wrote:
That is what Dodgy characters do and so far you have been lucky! [sarcastic.gif]
msmobyru wrote:
My point was illustrative - you failed - as usual to address the point ...Care to tell us how 'luck' is involved at the Russian border ?
You can entertain us with a red herring
Lazy border agents and possibly end of shift.... you know all these tricks from N.I so you chance it!

WARNING: If you try again and falsify my quotations to be yours, I will delete all your post instead of spending time to correct it. As you are useless with tech I suggest you use numbering in your posts.
msmobyru wrote:
Russia is a wonderful place to visit and I'm the guy that still does visit . when was the last time you went ? :)))
msmobyru wrote:
wiz wrote:
Over the years I have traveled to many places in Russia but now I find going back to Ufa not of great interest. Hanna has to go back, every two years because of Baboushka (she came twice last year in the UK) and to take care of our flat, otherwise she prefers travelling to hot places. In 8 years we managed to travel 20 times all over Europe. Not bad going for an old boy!
You of course have other interests .... and need to meet with your latest cover because you can't bring her here! [sarcastic.gif]
You dodged the question, Wiz - what a surprise - So you haven't been to Russia / Ukraine for years - but here you are - an 'expert' ...I do go - and to many places...I go when I want .SC was indeed turned down, once - but did you think I accepted that ? We paid for the premium Visa checking service and they didn't sent the English translations of her property / car ownership and the original decision was based on her ' being a risk of over staying..

Don't be like a guy from British Colombia - ask questions - you'd save yourself from posting daft ..SC has been to 6 countries in the last 12 months with me.
I did not dodge the question, simply I answered honestly, unlike you who twist things to suit your obsessions.

So you said: "We paid for the premium Visa checking service and they didn't sent the English translations of her property / car ownership and the original decision was based on her ' being a risk of over staying.." and then you had to go to Tayland and Vietnam on your errant job! [bravo.gif] [taunt2.gif] [rolf.gif]


msmobyru wrote:
2/ Do you SERIOUSLY believe dropping such a requirement would result in dropping sanctions ?!!! WRONG - the sanctions are there because of Kremlin 'away games ' in Ukraine....
wiz wrote:
No it will not but guess who is suffering more?
msmobyru wrote:
Probably nations affected by Russia's much more sweeping 'counter sanctions' - the western ones were targeted..do try to keep up.
wiz wrote:
All the exporting countries to Russia have lost valuable income and Russia has substituted almost all those importing product, especially fruits.
Precisely, The Kremlin's aim.. to promote a split on sanctions imposed because of The Kremlin's away games in neighbouring nations - not exactly paid off - has it - 2,5 years later - they are still in place and farmers are being compensated I guess you've not bought Milk, Cheese etc., recently - there is a dividend for consumers.

Trolling boring repetition: Try harder! [sarcastic.gif]

msmobyru wrote:
Wiz' 'ripostes' ?

Moby is boring, drank and missing out on sex ! :)))

You got one right [very_funny.gif]
msmobyru wrote:
Wiz, stop moaning - like our friend from Manchester - man up - either get a visa or stop posting - you'd go - if ... It is a doddle to get a biz visa
I am not moaning... I am stating my opinion. and all I said after over 30 + trips to Russia and Ukraine I have not the need to go travelling there. plenty of other hoter places to go. I have explained to you in detail my reasons...... only for Baboushka and for Russia's interest, I suggested to drop the visa. that is all.

Why should I stop posting?

Have you ever been asked or made any contributions for the cost of running this board?
On the other hand, if you decide to provide any contributions.... you know where to send it! [wink.gif]

Shall I post a PayPall button to help you?

Now if you have nothing else to do.... post some "interesting" photos to increase even more the traffic! [tonque.gif]

PS: As I know you well.... do not use the above quotations.... start afresh with numbering! [tonque.gif]

_________________
.
Image


 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: How quickly can a football fan enter Russia?
Post Number:#9  PostPosted: 05 Sep 2016 20:45 
Offline
Banned
User avatar

Joined: 19 Nov 2008
Last Visit: 30 Sep 2016 04:49
Posts: 564
Gender: Male
Status: Not sure
Her/His Country: Russia
Times_to_FSU: Loads of time
Well, our Wiz is at it already 'threatening me' ...for pointing out his howlers :)

He claims the US sanctions any nation with who it doesn't agree - PATENT nonsense.. did you look at all the white spaces on the map of the world :)) ?

Newsflash, Wiz.. Ukraine has had parliamentary and Presidential elections that reflect an outcome you MIGHT wish to 'doubt' - as it mocks your assertions..

Anyway, sorry about my suggesting you should 'stop posting' ..I left off the word nonsense :))

This footie fan hopes that N.Ireland can pull off another miracle, qualify for Russia 2018 and play at least one game in Sochi....

Speaking of Irish - what do you think of t'other half's Irish Aran knitwear ?
Image


 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: How quickly can a football fan enter Russia?
Post Number:#10  PostPosted: 06 Sep 2016 12:49 
Offline
Banned
User avatar

Joined: 19 Nov 2008
Last Visit: 30 Sep 2016 04:49
Posts: 564
Gender: Male
Status: Not sure
Her/His Country: Russia
Times_to_FSU: Loads of time
BTW Wiz

Why are you saying that Russian passport control operatives are 'lazy'

It's all computerised and unless there's a red flag against my name - I'm in ...


 Profile  
 
Display posts from previous:  Sort by  
Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 13 posts ]  Go to page 1, 2  Next

All times are UTC


Who is online

Registered users: Google [Bot]


You cannot post new topics in this forum
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum
You cannot post attachments in this forum

Jump to:  
Powered by phpBB