All times are UTC

Post subject: Re: Veta and Moby
Post Number:#  PostPosted: 30 May 2013 19:56 
wiz wrote:

For this reason, I will not continue talking about your problem, as I can't help you with my advice! (Cheap shot my friend, your comment!)

Additionally, I will not let you use our board as your battle ground or messenger to your wife. I hope I am clear about it. [nono.gif]

Wish you good luck. [thumbs.gif]

Wiz,

'respectfully' you were not the type of person who I expected anything constructive from

My question was simple... if you couldn't offer a helpful answer - which you didn't - WHY did you respond at all?

What you DID do was make ( not a few ) 'suppositions' ( all nonsense ) and they were countered...point by point..

I'm not looking for a 'fight' ..I was looking for a turboguy style HELPFUL, THOUGHTFUL response..

PLEASE.. it is your board - but try to BUTTON IT ... I'm between a rock and a hard place - I do not want to f'over the lad... and looking for helpful advice..

AGAIN, we are talking about an innocent lad's future in the UK.... why should he pay for our inability to sort out a mess ?

I think we need a ( that's Violetta and I ) someone who can be a dispassionate 'go between' - and QUICK

Post Number:#22  PostPosted: 30 May 2013 20:07 
Expert Member

Her/His Country: Ukraine/Holland
RW_here_since: 04-december-2008
Times_to_FSU: Lost count in 2010
msmobyone wrote:
So, AGAIN... do I 'sh*t' on the lad, or get f'd myself...?

Of course it is my decision - and I must act FAST. I asked hoping for a logical response....

Mark,

I'd not take the bullet myself, no matter how much you still care about the ex.

She's obviously not caring about you, AND her son!

If you don't do it to protect yourself, do it for the son (how strange it might seem). Better for the son to get sh*t on a little now, than be shoveling dung all his life because of her.

Mark.

Post Number:#  PostPosted: 30 May 2013 20:27 
Markje wrote:
msmobyone wrote:
So, AGAIN... do I 'sh*t' on the lad, or get f'd myself...?

Of course it is my decision - and I must act FAST. I asked hoping for a logical response....

Mark,

I'd not take the bullet myself, no matter how much you still care about the ex.

She's obviously not caring about you, AND her son!

If you don't do it to protect yourself, do it for the son (how strange it might seem). Better for the son to get sh*t on a little now, than be shoveling dung all his life because of her.

Mark.

Hi Markje,

I spoke with Alexey, last night.. he has previously said " you must look after yourself", I'll be ok .. but I don't think he realises the effect a refusal of permanent residency would have on his fees at uni ( he'd be allowed to finish his studies and he might have to LEAVE the UK and reapply to come back.

His Mum has been getting some AWFUL advice and she has even been to the Russian Embassy in the UK - and they told her to 'ignore' correspondence from me...

Burying her head in the sand is no longer an option ....

Thanks for your input... you have been closer to all of the fallout than most... Take care

M

Post Number:#24  PostPosted: 31 May 2013 11:42 
Admin

Her/His Country: Russia
RW_here_since: July 2008
Times_to_FSU: Too many to remember
wiz wrote:

For this reason, I will not continue talking about your problem, as I can't help you with my advice! (Cheap shot my friend, your comment!)

Additionally, I will not let you use our board as your battle ground or messenger to your wife. I hope I am clear about it. [nono.gif]

msmobyone wrote:
Wiz,

'respectfully' you were not the type of person who I expected anything constructive from
For sure you know how to make friends and elicit their help with your rude comments and behaviour!
Don't get me wrong..... [sarcastic.gif]
I do not have to tolerate your attitude neither your rude comments and will not let you run wild! Get it? [bat.gif]

msmobyone wrote:
My question was simple... if you couldn't offer a helpful answer - which you didn't - WHY did you respond at all?

What you DID do was make ( not a few ) 'suppositions' ( all nonsense ) and they were countered...point by point..
It was simple for you and not for us that we have not been "Reading" all your comments on the other boards, or read anywhere your wife's views! That is the reason why I asked several questions, which you answered ...later.

msmobyone wrote:
I'm not looking for a 'fight' ..I was looking for a turboguy style HELPFUL, THOUGHTFUL responses..
Why you did not write a PM to TURBO instead posting all that here?

Obviously that was not the purpose of your post, to receive HELPFUL, THOUGHTFUL response..! I hope you are not here ONLY to vent your frustrations against your wife. [bad.gif]

Grow up, act your age and stop posting intimate details about you and your wife, here or anywhere else! .......
Be a MAN, take it on your chin and act like a MAN!

When you married your wife, you perfectly well knew all the risks you are taking and if you didn't then you are a fool! [rolleyes.gif]
WE all have gone through the same path, knowingly of the risks and dangers with the same hopes and aspirations and we are responsible for our actions. So it goes without saying; "When the shit hit the pan, you look after No 1", and that is the obvious "honest" answer "Markj" gave you!

It is not your son neither your responsibility and if you feel responsible then wait till September. After that go ahead, with whatever you have to do, MOVE ON and close this chapter in your life. If you continue hanging around..... you will not get anywhere.

More importantly "Stop using her son" as a leaver (against her) so to make her change her mind and comeback and live with you. Once a Glass is broken ..... you can't fix it!
From what you say, it is very clear that she doesn't want to be with you any more. [wink.gif]

msmobyone wrote:
PLEASE.. it is your board - but try to BUTTON IT ... I'm between a rock and a hard place - I do not want to f'over the lad... and looking for helpful advice..

Telling me to "BUTTON IT" it's the best way to make me angry ....... If you don't like here go elsewhere to get more shit! [angry2.gif]

"Markj", and I agree with him, has answered your "MORAL DILEMMA".

msmobyone wrote:
AGAIN, we are talking about an innocent lad's future in the UK.... why should he pay for our inability to sort out a mess ?

I think we need a ( that's Violetta and I ) someone who can be a dispassionate 'go between' - and QUICK

Please read AGAIN my message in RED at the top of this post and take notice.
I am letting this message to appear, "for your wife", to give one more chance, but DON'T DO IT AGAIN. [nono.gif]

I have already told you and you know ME from the past, I don't mince my words or afraid to take action to protect this board.

If you don't like what I write, Tough! [sarcastic.gif]

These are my views and if you want to answer..... make sure you are polite! [drink-coffee.gif]

If you comeback with rude and disparaging comments against me or anybody else, this thread will join ALL your other rubbish! [smoke.gif]

Post Number:#  PostPosted: 01 Jun 2013 17:31 
Wiz,

'thanks' again for proving your inability to

1/ read
2/ take a hint

That I have been foolish is not at doubt.

Delete the thread , leave it , do what you like...

IF it seems I was rude you you - YOU'D be correct.... I doubt you'll figure why !

Thanks to those who contacted me...

Other than Wiz, you have been helpful

Mark