All times are UTC

Post subject: Re: Veta and Moby
Post Number:#  PostPosted: 05 Nov 2012 14:18 
Hi TG

We have to remain legally married for 10 more months and V has just refused to sign the doc to financially separate our affairs, so I can expect nought productive for at least 10 months.

So I have commenced legal proceedings in a juristictiion that will permit a divorce with....or without her consent.

Never thought I would be here.

Sadly, I not allowed to repeat stuff here that should be a salutary lesson and a must do for any new sexual liaison.. .some thing demonstrated that one of us was not honest or transparent..

Post Number:#12  PostPosted: 06 Nov 2012 08:02 
Admin

Her/His Country: Russia
RW_here_since: July 2008
Times_to_FSU: Too many to remember
Hi Mark

I am sure you are clever, knowledgeable and intelligent enough to understand why certain very personal things cannot be posted on the open board. I am sure you understood my explanations and agreed, as you did not complaint.

You obviouly know what will happen if a DMC was lodged against the board and I can't afford any court case. I am sure V is trawling the boards and if she doesn't for sure some "good friend" will advice her, if something bad was posted here.

If she was a member here and was posting then I would have permitted an open dialogue.

Any how if you feel to talk more...... use my email and I will try to accommodate your posts.

Post Number:#13  PostPosted: 08 Nov 2012 14:58 
Veteran Member

RW_here_since: 2007
Times_to_FSU: 25
Thanks for the response Moby. I do wish you both the best and did read about the issue you can't talk about on the other forum. I won't say I totally followed that issue but understand what it was about.

When marriages end there is a lot of differences in how people react and how they deal with it. I have one good friend who used to be very active on the forums. One of the major issues they faced in their marriage was dealing with her son and differences in how he should be raised. Their marriage has ended. Their actual divorce will be easier if they pretend to still be married for a while so they are living apart except the son is living with him which is strange I guess since he was the biggest problem. I am sure many would remember him but he received so much crap from KenC and jb that he never wanted anything about his divorce posted on forums. I know if my wife and I were to ever split which doesn't seem likely and there was an advantage to putting off any paperwork I would do it without hesitation and do whatever I could to make it as easy for her to continue a happy life as I could. Actually in my first marriage we split up in 1983 and got divorced in 1988. There were some advantages to not getting divorced. I have to say your thoughts on the split are different than what I have usually seen but everyone has a right to handle things in the ways that seem right to them. Often when people get divorced it is a relief when our former spouse finds someone new but I have not usually seen someone post their former partners profile in the hopes someone would be interested. That is a little unique but you are a bit unique as well which is not always a bad thing.

Time passes quickly, I think you would be better off giving her that time to get situated but I am sure that is not what you want to do so I just wish you both the best.

Post Number:#14  PostPosted: 10 Nov 2012 22:16 

Her/His Country: uk/uk
RW_here_since: sep 10
Times_to_FSU: 3
Hi Moby

I am really sorry to hear your news. I saw your post on the other forum and was in utter disbelief at how cruel others can be, they are like vultures circling around a rotten carcass.

Really sorry again, I hope you can find strength and positivity in moving forward with your life.

Justin

Post Number:#15  PostPosted: 12 Nov 2012 20:20 
Expert Member

Her/His Country: Ukraine/Holland
RW_here_since: 04-december-2008
Times_to_FSU: Lost count in 2010
I read the other board for the first time since I left.

Its become even more pathetic than my memory of it was.

Post Number:#16  PostPosted: 23 Nov 2012 21:16 

Sorry to hear Moby, wish you all the best. [sad.gif]

Post Number:#  PostPosted: 29 May 2013 23:27 
UPDATE:

WHAT a continuing mess:

Wifey, having "bailed out" [ when I was having SERIOUS issues with Paypal - they now admit 5 out of 400+ cockups and cannot now seriously contest the rest ..] has flatly refused to divorce or sign any legal separation documents .. she appears to be 'hanging' on until August 28th - when she THINKS she and her son can get permanent residency ... in the belief that as long as she is still legally married they are 'safe'

I had offered to take on ANY debts incurred during our co-habitation - in return for her signing the financial separation agreement that forms a vital part of a UK divorce.

Naturally, this non coperation has left me in a legal limbo - as if I or my Mother passed on Wifey could try to claim a part of the 'action' - denying my kids.

Wifey -it now appears has debts and civils judgments against her, with her creditors writing to ME as they do not know where she is !!

My dilemma ... Her debts are causing ME problems - as I am involved in a business and my fellow shareholders want this mess cleared up and want me to write to the UKBA. I had to resign as a Director as we ( Company in which I have 37% interest ) could not get a Direct Debit facility - because of my association with Wifey

IF I do inform the UKBA of her debts - her son - who is an innocent in this - could be forced to pay University Fees as a foreign Student and might not be able to remain in the UK after he completes his studies. ( it is part of the process in obtaining Permanent Residency and Citizenship that one demonstrates one is responsible re monies owed - one has to declare any Civil Debt. )

I have had the option of divorcing her in Russia - quicker than in the UK - but held off for the sake of her lad.

Now, with creditors knocking on MY door - looking for HER debts - and even writing to some of my CLIENTS - causing HUGE embarrassment - WHAT should I do ?

1/ Lose the respect of very tolerant business partners - who wish me to break any form of association with Wifey

OR

2/ Ruin the boys chances to settle in the UK permanently -because of his Mum's refusal ( for some bizarre reason - only known to her ) to formalise our separation .

I loved this woman - would have taken a bullet for her - but now I risk my livelihood - it may already be too late - as a HUGE investor got wind of my entangled affairs and has issued a VERY short fused ultimatum to get the Wife's association with my affairs ended.

ANY advice welcome

Post Number:#18  PostPosted: 30 May 2013 08:18 
Admin

Mark

Thank you for the update and the information but I have to point out that we only know your side of the story, so it’s very difficult for us to make an objective comment and give any advise.

We all understand that you loved your wife very much; probably you still do and have been hurt with your separation, naturally!

As I am not one who mince my words, I would like to ask you a few things and clarifications.

1. May I kindly ask you to change your avatar, if it is your wife, which I think is!
    Post your photo, like I did ……. [lol.gif]

2. Do you honestly believe that the only reason for your separation and her bailing out was your business problems?

Reading between the lines in her profile at EM, I get a different picture and obviously you have not explained to her clearly your business model otherwise why she would make a comment about “transparency”?

3. Not been a Director of your company has nothing to do with your wife and her debts, except if you have signed any guarantees or she was part of your business or there are court judgements against you …… and why the debt collectors do write to your other clients, if you have nothing to do with her debts?

4. I understand that your wife does not live in Oxford any more, and you live somewhere else…..

So obviously either you are in touch with her directly or via your solicitor, if you have one, and disclosed your address to her, otherwise how else her creditors know your address and come after you?

5. As about your Dilemma ……. You can only make a decision what to do!

In my view you want the cake and eat it……. You know perfectly well what will happen, which ever option you choose to follow, so why ask?

For moral support?

6. Do you really think you may kick the bucket (Rubbish! [sarcastic.gif] ) before she gets her permanent residency and she could claim her share from your mother’s pot of gold?

I suggest you Google and read the High court decision about “Miller V Miller”!

7. I expect that you will discuss my above questions and comments calmly and not like your previous “usual style”.

8. BTW a little birdy, that likes “Santa Barbara” serials and sexy photos has told me that you have been a bit busy around the internet. Is that the way and line you should follow to resolve your problems, one way or another?

What ever you choose to do, make sure it's made with a clear head, logically thinking and not with emotional outbursts or feelings for revenge. [wink.gif]

Post Number:#  PostPosted: 30 May 2013 16:16 
wiz wrote:
Mark

Thank you for the update and the information but I have to point out that we only know your side of the story, so it’s very difficult for us to make an objective comment and give any advise.

msmobyone : Hi Wiz - I'm after advice - not adviSe ;)

mosmobyone : The reasons are simple - as explained by her lad - he is our only conduit - she simply seeks UK residency - but does not want folk chasing her for any debt.

Wiz:We all understand that you loved your wife very much; probably you still do and have been hurt with your separation, naturally!

msmobyone: not sure why you need to highlight this, Wiz - but yes I did, yes I was... but that was then and this is now - nearly a year on !!

Wiz:As I am not one who mince my words, I would like to ask you a few things and clarifications.

1. May I kindly ask you to change your avatar, if it is your wife, which I think is!
    Post your photo, like I did ……. [lol.gif]

Moby:It is NOT my wife - so I will keep it as is !

Wiz:
  2. Do you honestly believe that the only reason for your separation and her bailing out was your business problems?

Reading between the lines in her profile at EM, I get a different picture and obviously you have not explained to her clearly your business model otherwise why she would make a comment about “transparency”?

moby:For sure WHAT she writes is (Beep, beep ) insulting and boll*x

1/ she was happy to be kept by this 'dodgy biz' for five years

2/ it wasn't dodgy - supplying EU citizens SKY TV for their own use in the EU was ruled by the European Court of Justice to be LEGAL... I still do..the problem was PAYPAL... do keep up

3/ She now claims - I was no good in the sack - erectile dysfunctionality - yet we lived together six months BEFORE we married ... [very_funny.gif]

4/ Best of all - her permanent 'legacy' to me... she protests:

a) 'twas I gave 'it' to her

OR

b) she has never been diagnosed with an STD / STI... even though I was WITH her in a UK hospital - listening to a Russian - English translation -as the the doc having examined her TOLD her she HAS what she denies ;)!!

TYPICAL - when you fib - you trip yourself up..

Wiz:
  3. Not been a Director of your company has nothing to do with your wife and her debts, except if you have signed any guarantees or she was part of your business or there are court judgements against you …… and why the debt collectors do write to your other clients, if you have nothing to do with her debts?

Moby: Wiz - any search of HER links to ME - any BAD on her history - links to ME... if you don't know how credit scoring works - please ask ..

As 'they' - her creditors can't find her - they look for the 'easy' target - the husband

Wiz:
  4. I understand that your wife does not live in Oxford any more, and you live somewhere else…..

So obviously either you are in touch with her directly or via your solicitor, if you have one, and disclosed your address to her, otherwise how else her creditors know your address and come after you?

Oh, Wiz... My bank knows my address - as do the local govt. - so the credit agencies follow a trail - if one goes 'cold' - they follow the easy route and go on a 'fishing trip'

1/ I do NOT know her address - I suspect she doesn't bother to read my emails !

2/ She knows mine ( address) as it was shown in the open and transparent - legal separation doc

Wiz:
  5. As about your Dilemma ……. You can only make a decision what to do!

In my view you want the cake and eat it……. You know perfectly well what will happen, which ever option you choose to follow, so why ask?

For moral support?

Moby: For someone who HAS a clue - you just need to read the two options and 'pick a window' .. it is either, " look after no.1" ( me) and ruin her son's chances - or 'take a bullet' for him and I'd have to find a new source of income

Wiz:
  6. Do you really think you may kick the bucket (Rubbish! [sarcastic.gif] ) before she gets her permanent residency and she could claim her share from your mother’s pot of gold?

Wiz.. shit can happen and my Mother is in the rudest of health - but nearer 80 than 70 - all trust has gone.. *I* have had to work 70 hours, per week for the the last year... I KNOW it has taken it's toll on me. I have not sponged off the state ...I owed money and HAD to pay it back..I did not "make an arrangement" to pay creditors less than owed, either - those I owe will get paid - even before PAYPAL pay proper compo - as the current offer is still derisory

Wiz: I suggest you Google and read the High court decision about “Miller V Miller”!

Moby: I simply suggest you read what your members post - before offering your adviSe

I asked about what I should do in the circumstances -NOT about how to split the cake !

Wiz:
  7. I expect that you will discuss my above questions and comments calmly and not like your previous “usual style”.

Moby: When you READ my posts - certainly ;P

Wiz:
  8. BTW a little birdy, that likes “Santa Barbara” serials and sexy photos has told me that you have been a bit busy around the internet. Is that the way and line you should follow to resolve your problems, one way or another?

Moby: No idea who you are referring to,( nor am I interested ) but as you asked - 'Madame' went to the police - about a photo sharing site- ONE SITE (less than 10 photos, so hardly busy) who on contacting me - with her 'complaint' - The PC's words were, " this is a little embarrassing, but I need to know your side of the story" - got the response - NOTHING that is posted is factually untrue - and I demonstrated to that end ...but I offered, " if she removes her disparaging and untrue statements that are clearly referring to me ( Thanks, Wiz for proving it ) - I would withdraw mine..."

Now, every time she takes down her profile my response disappears - 'Madame's' profile predates my riposte

What ever you choose to do, make sure it's made with a clear head, logically thinking and not with emotional outbursts or feelings for revenge. [wink.gif]

Wiz, my dear chap, THAT was what the financial separation doc was for - and 'Madame' agreed to it in principle - then reneged on it... I think she only agreed to meet as I had some things she wanted me to bring...

Let me try to put it simply for you ...and her...

There was nought negative for her and *I* offered to be responsible for any debt during our co-habitation.

So, it comes down to this.... YES, SHE announced she was effectively leaving me, when I got work up north .... and she declined to come ... but wishes to remain legally married to me - doing NOTHING to end the marriage, withholding an address to be legally served and I get letters from HER creditors for HER debts - and now the letters are going to my CLIENTS asking about her whereabouts ?!!

If you don't understand, Wiz.... don't free to hit the reply button... there's a good chap.

My question is serious - IF I was being revengeful, I would have commenced divorce proceedings on 'certain grounds' - that you will not permit me to post - worried that your site could be taken down...that would have ended the marriage PDQ..

So, AGAIN... do I 'sh*t' on the lad, or get f'd myself...?

Of course it is my decision - and I must act FAST. I asked hoping for a logical response....

Post Number:#20  PostPosted: 30 May 2013 19:25 
Admin

Mark

Since your last visit, as you very well know, I respected your privacy and never got involved in your story. I also have stopped visiting the other boards and keep myself to myself.

This time, remembering your promise to be civilised, I helped you to be able to login and I thought that you will keep your promise. Well, I was wrong and see that you are back to your usual self and nothing much has changed. [sad.gif]

For this reason, I will not continue talking about your problem, as I can't help you with my advice! (Cheap shot my friend, your comment!)

Additionally, I will not let you use our board as your battle ground or messenger to your wife. I hope I am clear about it. [nono.gif]

Wish you good luck. [thumbs.gif]