All times are UTC




Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 42 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next
Author Message
 Post subject: Re: Russian "sports beauties" in Rio
Post Number:#21  PostPosted: 04 Sep 2016 22:05 
Offline
Banned
User avatar

Joined: 19 Nov 2008
Last Visit: 30 Sep 2016 04:49
Posts: 564
Gender: Male
Status: Not sure
Her/His Country: Russia
Times_to_FSU: Loads of time
wiz wrote:
I am not a supporter of Kremlin.... just have not a close mind or wear blinkers.... or I work for the civil service! [tonque.gif]

I observe, search and try to make sense and my own mind and then make an effort to express objective views. [drink-coffee.gif]



There is overwhelming circumstantial and social media evidence - plus Kremlin 'stunt's to confuse and deflect'

Whilst the airspace should have been closed - due to two earlier BUK attacks on the 14th and 16th July

Then there's the GRU inspired take-over of Crimea and Donbass

You can't understand Russian - but it is easy to spot non-local accents organising the breaking into Police armouries in Donetsk.. even using Lenigrad Oblast words for pavement - not used locally,..


'Objective viewpoints' ? YEAH RIGHT


 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: Russian "sports beauties" in Rio
Post Number:#22  PostPosted: 04 Sep 2016 22:19 
Offline
Admin
User avatar

Joined: 28 Oct 2008
Last Visit: 18 Oct 2017 17:58
Posts: 3583
Location: Surrey UK
Gender: Male
Status: Married
Her/His Country: Russia
RW_here_since: July 2008
Times_to_FSU: Too many to remember
msmobyru wrote:
wiz wrote:
I am not a supporter of Kremlin.... just have not a close mind or wear blinkers.... or I work for the civil service! [tonque.gif]

I observe, search and try to make sense and my own mind and then make an effort to express objective views. [drink-coffee.gif]

There is overwhelming circumstantial and social media evidence - plus Kremlin 'stunt's to confuse and deflect'

Whilst the airspace should have been closed - due to two earlier BUK attacks on the 14th and 16th July

Then there's the GRU inspired take-over of Crimea and Donbass

You can't understand Russian - but it is easy to spot non-local accents organising the breaking into Police armouries in Donetsk.. even using Lenigrad Oblast words for pavement - not used locally,..


'Objective viewpoints' ? YEAH RIGHT


Yes Mr know ALLL ....sodall!

You are bored and missing your mates......... [very_funny.gif]

_________________
.
Image


 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: Russian "sports beauties" in Rio
Post Number:#23  PostPosted: 05 Sep 2016 07:04 
Offline
Banned
User avatar

Joined: 19 Nov 2008
Last Visit: 30 Sep 2016 04:49
Posts: 564
Gender: Male
Status: Not sure
Her/His Country: Russia
Times_to_FSU: Loads of time
Wiz, thank you for your 'valid' riposte..

You see - on here - there's no Manny to delete uncomfortable FACTS ..

I applaud you for your fairness [clap.gif]


 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: Russian "sports beauties" in Rio
Post Number:#24  PostPosted: 05 Sep 2016 17:06 
Offline
Admin
User avatar

Joined: 28 Oct 2008
Last Visit: 18 Oct 2017 17:58
Posts: 3583
Location: Surrey UK
Gender: Male
Status: Married
Her/His Country: Russia
RW_here_since: July 2008
Times_to_FSU: Too many to remember
What do I have to gain by taking sides? Nothing.

Do you think my views are not objective or I try to keep somebody happy?
If you do then you are wrong.

I never ever let anybody to dictate to me, why should I do it now?

I have no intention to delete your points of view , for which you are entitle to, as long as you behave civilized and polite. Do not become belligerent as I become easily bored! Must be my age..... and that is why on the other board I came hard on you so you stop pestering me. [lol.gif]

_________________
.
Image


 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: Russian "sports beauties" in Rio
Post Number:#25  PostPosted: 05 Sep 2016 20:47 
Offline
Banned
User avatar

Joined: 19 Nov 2008
Last Visit: 30 Sep 2016 04:49
Posts: 564
Gender: Male
Status: Not sure
Her/His Country: Russia
Times_to_FSU: Loads of time
wiz wrote:
and that is why on the other board I came hard on you so you stop pestering me. [lol.gif]


Care to share this joke ! - because I 'missed' anyone being 'hard' with me... [hi.gif]


 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: Russian "sports beauties" in Rio
Post Number:#26  PostPosted: 05 Sep 2016 21:05 
Offline
Admin
User avatar

Joined: 28 Oct 2008
Last Visit: 18 Oct 2017 17:58
Posts: 3583
Location: Surrey UK
Gender: Male
Status: Married
Her/His Country: Russia
RW_here_since: July 2008
Times_to_FSU: Too many to remember
msmobyru wrote:
wiz wrote:
and that is why on the other board I came hard on you so you stop pestering me. [lol.gif]

Care to share this joke ! - because I 'missed' anyone being 'hard' with me... [hi.gif]


So you are thick skin and nothing is upsetting you but you did show displeasure when I made references to your past! Remember your comments? [wink.gif]

_________________
.
Image


 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: Russian "sports beauties" in Rio
Post Number:#27  PostPosted: 06 Sep 2016 04:11 
Offline
Banned
User avatar

Joined: 19 Nov 2008
Last Visit: 30 Sep 2016 04:49
Posts: 564
Gender: Male
Status: Not sure
Her/His Country: Russia
Times_to_FSU: Loads of time
..and there we have it in a nutshell. Wiz..thanks for admitting it .. Look up 'ad hominen' - It's Latin ..I learnt it at school !.

When folks get personal - they've already demonstrated they lost the argument :))


 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: Russian "sports beauties" in Rio
Post Number:#28  PostPosted: 06 Sep 2016 08:06 
Offline
Admin
User avatar

Joined: 28 Oct 2008
Last Visit: 18 Oct 2017 17:58
Posts: 3583
Location: Surrey UK
Gender: Male
Status: Married
Her/His Country: Russia
RW_here_since: July 2008
Times_to_FSU: Too many to remember
msmobyru wrote:
..and there we have it in a nutshell. Wiz..thanks for admitting it .. Look up 'ad hominen' - It's Latin ..I learnt it at school !.

When folks get personal - they've already demonstrated they lost the argument :))

I don't have a problem admitting my actions and don't need to search for the Latin "ad hominen" to know its meaning.

You conveniently forget the fact that everything happening to you it's because of your own behaviour, which of course you will never admit it's at fault and you become belligerent that of course annoy people so when you insist, people have to remind you of your own failures.

You have a big problem in saying thank you to people who have helped you. Do you remember what were your actions regarding Directive 2004/38/EU?

I was advised by "Ste", "privately", the existence of this Directive, which I use it successfully and when you got in touch with me by private email, I told you about it and you use it. Then in public you posted a comment; "thanks to Ste .... instead of saying thank you to me that I advised you about it!"

Well anybody in my position would be annoyed with your ungratefulness and you are surprised of my reaction to your belligerent comments and insistence to teach us how to "suck eggs", especially after your own failures?

Time for you to learn of your mistakes and show some humility. Don't worry about me, I am man enough to admit regret for my actions, when provoked by you! [hi.gif]

_________________
.
Image


 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: Russian "sports beauties" in Rio
Post Number:#29  PostPosted: 06 Sep 2016 12:20 
Offline
Banned
User avatar

Joined: 19 Nov 2008
Last Visit: 30 Sep 2016 04:49
Posts: 564
Gender: Male
Status: Not sure
Her/His Country: Russia
Times_to_FSU: Loads of time
wiz wrote:
I don't have a problem admitting my actions and don't need to search for the Latin "ad hominen" to know its meaning.

Then WHY the need to be personal ? You did wrong - [ using my copyright ] AGAIN - what you KEEP doing is theft ... Then if it's a point you make - that gets busts - you become 'mad' ....

wiz wrote:
You conveniently forget the fact that everything happening to you it's because of your own behaviour, which of course you will never admit it's at fault and you become belligerent that of course annoy people so when you insist, people have to remind you of your own failures.

Wiz, I readily admit to be a pedant and making mistakes - What I take issue with to is moderators or owners editing my posts or making stuff up ..too difficult ?

wiz wrote:
You have a big problem in saying thank you to people who have helped you. Do you remember what were your actions regarding Directive 2004/38/EU?


THAT old 'chestnut' ?
Wiz repeating a fib won't make it fact ... on at least two occasions you have offered 'help' to a situation where you were either too late or your help was to directly interfere without having been asked for

Need reminders ?

1/ Natalia in Belarus - she wondered why you got involved... I was her point of contact ..

2/ the EU Directive - I was helped by my mate Ste - not you - in fact you claimed to have sorted out the Irish - printing letters to that effect when I had already reported them and had resolution regarding V ...

wiz wrote:
I was advised by "Ste", "privately", the existence of this Directive, which I use it successfully and when you got in touch with me by private email, I told you about it and you use it. Then in public you posted a comment; "thanks to Ste .... instead of saying thank you to me that I advised you about it!"

Wiz... I had already been in contact with Ste - and joined the board he recommended

wiz wrote:
Well anybody in my position would be annoyed with your ungratefulness and you are surprised of my reaction to your belligerent comments and insistence to teach us how to "suck eggs", especially after your own failures?

Well, would these 'failures' be getting 4 families - not incl my own in the UK after having been refused ? :)))

wiz wrote:
Time for you to learn of your mistakes and show some humility. Don't worry about me, I am man enough to admit regret for my actions, when provoked by you! [hi.gif]

Wiz, if that were true - you would not keep repeating those mistakes ..

1/ using images without permission - then you tell us it was a 'joke' - that I have no humour

2/ telling folks you 'helped' when you hadn't - you simply amuse me when you keep repeating nonsense ....best of all ..the very law you used to get Hanna in - you voted for it to be stopped - by voting leave and then told folks I only voted to remain - to use that method to 'import' SC' ))

I you spent less time making stuff up...


 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: Russian "sports beauties" in Rio
Post Number:#30  PostPosted: 06 Sep 2016 15:06 
Offline
Admin
User avatar

Joined: 28 Oct 2008
Last Visit: 18 Oct 2017 17:58
Posts: 3583
Location: Surrey UK
Gender: Male
Status: Married
Her/His Country: Russia
RW_here_since: July 2008
Times_to_FSU: Too many to remember
I warned you not to become again pain in the back side.... but you took no notice!

I have already offered to you, my help, to make arrangements for the Mental Hospital in Corfu, where you belong, and you did not take up my offer. [sarcastic.gif]

Now as I have better things to do instead of arguing with a mental case and a liar do not expect any more answers from me regarding your stupid comments and lies.

Go ask your friend Manny to let you in again. [boredom.gif]

_________________
.
Image


 Profile  
 
Display posts from previous:  Sort by  
Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 42 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next

All times are UTC


Who is online

Registered users: Google [Bot]


You cannot post new topics in this forum
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum
You cannot post attachments in this forum

Jump to:  
cron
Powered by phpBB