All times are UTC

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 42 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next
 Post subject: Re: Russian "sports beauties" in Rio
Post Number:#11  PostPosted: 03 Sep 2016 21:44 
Admin

Her/His Country: Russia
RW_here_since: July 2008
Times_to_FSU: Too many to remember
msmobyru wrote:
Dear Wiz

My avatar is my choice .. that you would even SUGGEST changing it proves you never learn from past mistakes :))

The island is Kastellorizo - 2 km off Kas, Turkey in the MEDITERRANEAN SEA - the eastern most populated Greek Island

We are off sailing, soon

Need to bump up your numbers. more?

Russia - Sochi - stray dogs, and crazy Brits/ Irishmen .. All fall prostrate before SC:)

SC was a gymnast ..nearly 40 years ago ...

Moby

I had forgot that you posted this information last summer.....when you went sailing.
Any how this thread had already 78 visitors after you posted photos from your boat ...er... I meant your girlfriend.... and keep going on. I bet if you keep posting more photos from the ex gymnast..... this thread will be a very popular one. especially when you go o sailing again! [thumbs.gif]

Unfortunately the post of the girls graduation is miles ahead and don't think you will catch up but thank you for creating good traffic. [wink.gif]

BTW somebody from west Canada has been reading extensively your other post about "Moby and Veta" ..... Don't know who he is.

Post Number:#12  PostPosted: 03 Sep 2016 21:55 

Her/His Country: UK
Times_to_FSU: Many times
msmobyru wrote:
wiz wrote:
No Moby

as long as you will keep a decent behaviour I will not ban you or correct anything of yours but if you start the same old games...... I have no time for that.

'games' ? You mean taking you to task ?:))

Here's a sexy photo for your 'visitors' ..Doesn't this Greek Island look great in the morning ?

Very nice Greek island and view of the boat, Moby. [wink.gif]

Just wonder, at your age, how can you keep up, with an ex-gymnastic teacher? [surprised.gif]

Post Number:#13  PostPosted: 03 Sep 2016 22:01 
Banned

Times_to_FSU: Loads of time
wiz wrote:

I had forgot that you posted this information last summer.....when you went sailing.
Any how this thread had already 78 visitors after you posted photos from your boat ...er... I meant your girlfriend.... and keep going on. I bet if you keep posting more photos from the ex gymnast..... this thread will be a very popular one. especially when you go o sailing again! [thumbs.gif]

Unfortunately the post of the girls graduation is miles ahead and don't think you will catch up but thank you for creating good traffic. [wink.gif]

WHAT are you talking about, Wiz? Which graduation ?..Your really must learn to read English! Being a ex-Gymnast does not = being a teacher [haha.gif]

wiz wrote:
BTW somebody from west Canada has been reading extensively your other post about "Moby and Veta" ..... Don't know who he is.

Probably some sad sap from British Columbia - who likes making stuff up about my life..... [very_funny.gif]

Let him tell us that I have 'altered' this photo :))) Not Rio ..but another recent Olympic City ..Sochi - taken in our garden.

Post Number:#14  PostPosted: 03 Sep 2016 22:56 
Admin

msmobyru wrote:
wiz wrote:

WHAT are you talking about, Wiz? Which graduation ?..Your really must learn to read English! Being a ex-Gymnast does not = being a teacher [haha.gif]

I mean this post: viewtopic.php?p=10458 ...over 51.000 visits and this one.... viewtopic.php?f=17&t=688 21.000+ [biggrin.gif]

msmobyru wrote:
wiz wrote:

Probably some sad sap from British Columbia - who likes making stuff up about my life..... [very_funny.gif]

Over 6000 visits at your old post! [wink.gif]

No bad for a sleepy boards, don't you think?

Keep posting sexy photos...... [drinks.gif]

Post Number:#15  PostPosted: 03 Sep 2016 23:10 
Banned

wiz wrote:
I mean this post: viewtopic.php?p=10458 ...over 51.000 visits and this one.... viewtopic.php?f=17&t=688 21.000+ [biggrin.gif]

Wiz,

firstly, if old blokes get a kick out of watching the antics of 17 year old Russians on their last day of school ...

[underchair.gif]

second..May be you're hoping the sad sap from BC will start posting here ? [rolfsmall.gif]

Post Number:#16  PostPosted: 04 Sep 2016 00:04 
Admin

msmobyru wrote:
wiz wrote:

Wiz,

firstly, if old blokes get a kick out of watching the antics of 17 year old Russians on their last day of school ... [underchair.gif]

second..May be you're hoping the sad sap from BC will start posting here ? [rolfsmall.gif]

Of course the stats don't show me their age but [yes.gif] ......everybody to his own!

I don't know who is the sad sap from BC, neither expect him/her to post. I just told you my observations......

As you must have noticed.... I am not that bothered how many people post on RWF. You are doing well on your own.....while I am coding ..... and I am answering while I take a break to clear the old brain.

Probably posting on RWF was one of the reasons for your banning by your.... friend! [wink.gif]

Post Number:#17  PostPosted: 04 Sep 2016 00:42 
Banned

wiz wrote:

Probably posting on RWF was one of the reasons for your banning by your.... friend! [wink.gif]

'Sure', Wiz

Turbo has been 'banned', too ...

Post Number:#18  PostPosted: 04 Sep 2016 01:10 
Admin

msmobyru wrote:
wiz wrote:

'Sure', Wiz

Turbo has been 'banned', too ...

Why he does not ban me too and lets me advertise my Cookery book?

Post Number:#19  PostPosted: 04 Sep 2016 07:36 
Banned

wiz wrote:

Because you don't question - even support - Kremlin 'away games' in neighbouring states ?!

Post Number:#20  PostPosted: 04 Sep 2016 14:44 
Admin

msmobyru wrote:
wiz wrote:

Because you don't question - even support - Kremlin 'away games' in neighbouring states ?!
I am not a supporter of Kremlin.... just have not a close mind or wear blinkers.... or I work for the civil service! [tonque.gif]

I observe, search and try to make sense and my own mind and then make an effort to express objective views. [drink-coffee.gif]

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 42 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next