All times are UTC

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 42 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next
 Post subject: Re: Russian "sports beauties" in Rio
Post Number:#31  PostPosted: 06 Sep 2016 23:21 
Banned

Her/His Country: Russia
Times_to_FSU: Loads of time
wiz wrote:
I warned you not to become again pain in the back side.... but you took no notice!

If being a 'pain in the backside' is highlighting your peccadilloes - once again - you need examine your own navel - before checking for fluff in mine ))

Post Number:#32  PostPosted: 07 Sep 2016 12:33 
Admin

RW_here_since: July 2008
Times_to_FSU: Too many to remember
Just for you to know [wink.gif]

Moby, I have a rule in my life to never lie and many times, this attitude of mine, put me in a difficult position but if you ask me about something we discussed last year, I will tell you the same story and that is the reasons why ....
I don’t like LIARS!

Have you ever wonder or crossed your mind why so many people, on these boards, call you a liar, cheat, fraud and a few other epithets?

Do you think, I have the need to remind you of all that or call you a mental case to boost my ego?

The answer is a big NO as I have nothing to gain from it!
Photo taken by Hanna with my own camera and it's my copyright..

Unfortunately you don’t look yourself in the mirror and ask yourself some serious questions, only normal people do that. Most people you come across don’t like your lies, obsessive to prove a point belligerent behaviour and don’t hesitate to attack you.

Do you think I care if you post on my board or not?

Did I ever ask you or anybody else for financial help to cover the cost of running this board?

You already know the answers. [biggrin.gif]

NOTE: When originally created this board, I also created the right tools and BBC codes to help me and other people to make nice and visually pleasant looking posts, similar to the appearance of serious magazines, with a lot of colour, images and other tricks. I have the technical experience and don’t need anybody else to help me, for FREE, like your friend up North. Our SEO has proved to be good and my board is mostly on the first page in any Google search and that is why we have so many people visiting the board, despite the low post count.

Yes I am a perfectionist in this matter where you and your posts look like a rubbish dump. I admit that I correct many technical mistakes on your posts but NEVER change anything in your text or images. It is you who tried in the past and not succeeded, to involve me in a copyright infringement, with that photo of yours with your friends from the north but you were exposed and failed in your devious plan, to close down my board. The evidence are still here on the open board.

Two days ago I warned you not to play the same game presenting my comments as yours…. Which I corrected and put it down to your technical inexperience and ignorance on how to use the [quote] – {/quote] BBC codes. DO NOT TRY IT AGAIN!

Changing your ID 3 times does not wash with me, as I have full control of the board. You only post here because I like to be fair to people and give them a second chance and you applaud me for it. [biggrin.gif]

Please do not try again my patience. If you don’t like my views in this matter then you know what to do and where to go. [bat.gif]

END of the matter!

Post Number:#33  PostPosted: 07 Sep 2016 12:52 
Banned

Dearest Wiz

I have no interest in making my posts 'pretty' - just factual

I'm afraid you must live in a unparallel universe - if you believe what you've just posted

1 / Only a few days ago you posted an image of mine - without my permission - and had to remove it - a 'joke' you claimed .. It's not the first time you've done it - hardly a 'joking matter' ..

2/ Now you claim I was 'involved' in a conspiracy with Manny re another image posted without permission - that is a blatant fib [ sorry 'mistake' you don't lie !:)) ]

3/ I think you STILL simply do not understand English - as I don't / didn't claim to be ignorant of techie code stuff - I'm just not a perfectionist and might miss the odd ] - whilst this might offend thine eye - nothing sinister is involved

Have a lovely day

Post Number:#34  PostPosted: 07 Sep 2016 13:18 
Admin

Your posts are still there.......check it and shut up

You where exposed......by the link to your account on Flirck, WHICH you remove the image. Not Me. [sarcastic.gif]

If you don't like my garden rules or attitude .... you can go fishing, as its a lovely sunshine day! [sarcastic.gif]

BTW check your earlier post about Simpson......and see what an ignorant and messy person you are..... Just like your life!

PS: I will tide up your post later after I come back from the shops. so take a copy to see if I have changed anything from your text so you can moan..... "Mona Lisa" that is a nice name for your ID......I think about change it! [very_funny.gif]

Post Number:#35  PostPosted: 07 Sep 2016 15:48 
Banned

Aha, Wiz !

I'm wise to your posts were you pretend to talk about a different matter - the deflection won't work - I referred to the use of the photo you downloaded and used on here - you DID remove the photo - as requested - why fib about it ?

I changed links to flickr images when V and and split - at her request .. another 'mistake' ? ALL sites that had those links lost the images - it had nothing to do with 'animosity' to you !!!

Finally, I have no idea what you are talking about in regards to 'changing of IDs' [ 3 times ? ]

Please - do not change any of my posts - mistakes or not - It is inappropriate and slightly obsessive on your part

Post Number:#36  PostPosted: 08 Sep 2016 15:09 
Admin

msmobyru wrote:
Aha, Wiz !

I'm wise to your posts were you pretend to talk about a different matter - the deflection won't work - I referred to the use of the photo you downloaded and used on here - you DID remove the photo - as requested - why fib about it ?

I changed links to flickr images when V and and split - at her request .. another 'mistake' ? ALL sites that had those links lost the images - it had nothing to do with 'animosity' to you !!!

Finally, I have no idea what you are talking about in regards to 'changing of IDs' [ 3 times ? ]

Please - do not change any of my posts - mistakes or not - It is inappropriate and slightly obsessive on your part

MONA LISA

You had my reply to your winning....... I do not change your text....

It is only you who takes my comments and present them as yours because you are hopeless in using [QUOTE] - and the other bbc codes! [tonque.gif]

Post Number:#37  PostPosted: 08 Sep 2016 16:21 
Banned

Wiz,

stop deflecting - you have 'accused' me of doing stuff I didn't do - and avoided admitting stuff you've done that was wrong..))

'Shoot me' for making mistakes with 'code' - your spelling 'mestooks' more than compensate .. [very_funny.gif]

Post Number:#38  PostPosted: 09 Sep 2016 16:15 
Admin

msmobyru wrote:
Wiz,

stop deflecting - you have 'accused' me of doing stuff I didn't do - and avoided admitting stuff you've done that was wrong..))

'Shoot me' for making mistakes with 'code' - your spelling 'mestooks' more than compensate .. [very_funny.gif]

You obviously expect too much, from me, deciphering your ramblings and incoherent comments. [sarcastic.gif]

Post Number:#39  PostPosted: 09 Sep 2016 18:49 
Banned

'Sure' - selective 'word blindness' or old age, more likely

Post Number:#40  PostPosted: 09 Sep 2016 20:00 
Admin

msmobyru wrote:
'Sure' - selective 'word blindness' or old age, more likely

[sarcastic.gif] [sarcastic.gif] [sarcastic.gif]

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 42 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next