All times are UTC

Post subject: Re: Hello
Post Number:#11  PostPosted: 28 May 2013 17:38 
Admin

Her/His Country: Russia
RW_here_since: July 2008
Times_to_FSU: Too many to remember
Shadow

You obviously are in need of changing your big glasses..... [sarcastic.gif] or you have been playing with the boys for long time ... [haha.gif]

Her parents arriving in 2 weeks time for a long, I expect, weekend.
(enlarged for shadow! [lol.gif] )

So Jeff
When you meet them remember to say [welcome1.gif] in Russian, which is: Davro Pazalovitch

I am sure you have one of those smart phones, like Mrs wiz, so you can use the Google translator.........to impress her parents. [wink.gif]

After all, when you visit Moscow ..... they will take good care of you and let you be with their treasure .....
their beautiful daughter! [wink.gif]

Post Number:#12  PostPosted: 28 May 2013 19:01 
Veteran Member

Her/His Country: Russia/Holland
RW_here_since: 2005
Times_to_FSU: 5
wiz wrote:
Shadow

You obviously are in need of changing your big glasses..... [sarcastic.gif] or you have been playing with the boys for long time ... [haha.gif]

Her parents arriving in 2 weeks time for a long, I expect, weekend.
(enlarged for shadow! [lol.gif] )

So Jeff
When you meet them remember to say [welcome1.gif] in Russian, which is: Davro Pazalovitch

I am sure you have one of those smart phones, like Mrs wiz, so you can use the Google translator.........to impress her parents. [wink.gif]

After all, when you visit Moscow ..... they will take good care of you and let you be with their treasure .....
their beautiful daughter! [wink.gif]

That is what you get when one eye is on the boys playing outside... [underchair.gif]

Post Number:#13  PostPosted: 29 May 2013 09:17 

Her/His Country: england
[very_funny.gif]

Hahaha, what can I say... stop playing with the boys, Shadow, and "Spasibo", Wiz.

You will be surprised that I don't own a smartphone so I won't be able to get any help from language websites [blah.gif] . I am confident however that I am going to somehow survive the weekend without scaring her parents off ;)

Post Number:#14  PostPosted: 29 May 2013 11:56 
Admin

Her/His Country: Russia
RW_here_since: July 2008
Times_to_FSU: Too many to remember
Morning Jeff

How do you communicate with your girl?

Does she speaks English or you are using translator?

If she does speak English then you have no problem...... She can ask papa to join on the trip so she can translate ..... [lol.gif]

Just for your information Shadow, Markj, Turbo, myself and many others members we know each other for years. We have been around for years, discussed any subject you can think about "anything Russian" and many other, found our women and married and created families...... and we using this board as going to meet friends down the pub!

Of course we also try to help and probably know most answers...any new person who is joining this adventure..... because that what it really is, finding the right person to be our partner for life.

BTW next month on the 14, my wife Hanna and I, will celebrate 5 years married, and I expect my mother in Law to give me a medal......... [lol.gif]

Of course life has not been perfect, we had to overcome many difficulties but somehow we survived and hope we will continue because my wife really loves me and I lover her too. I am sure the others will tell you the same...... [biggrin.gif]

No she did not marry me because I am a millionaire ... sorry, I meant to say Pensioner or to escape from that terrible country (many will say) ..... us old timers know better. I am sure the other will tell you the same for themselves too. [thumbs.gif]

Let us know more about you, so we do not make assumptions and mistakes when offer any advise! Check the latest Greek song I have posted.

[drink-coffee.gif]

Post Number:#15  PostPosted: 29 May 2013 15:25 

Her/His Country: england
Hey wiz, you assumed right, I communicate with her in English and also German. Unfortunately neither of her parents speak either of the two languages..

I'll check out the new vid later, gotta leave, I am already late.

See ya!

One more thing: congrats to your 5-year jubilee!! [clap.gif]