All times are UTC

Post subject: New Here
Post Number:#1  PostPosted: 13 Oct 2014 18:36 

Her/His Country: USA
I don't understand what looking for Russian women, has to do with an interest in Russian history, specifically an interest in tracing the descendents of Alexander I. He supposedly died in 1825. When his grave was opened, it was empty. [confused.gif] I did a search on Romanov Coronation Robes, and was led to this site.

I descend from Yaroslav "The Wise" of Kiev. I have a cousin, who descends from Elizabeth of Kiev. I descend from 5 of her siblings. I've been tracing my family tree for over 30 years, and have over 1500 direct line ancestors in my file.

Post subject: Re: New Here
Post Number:#2  PostPosted: 14 Oct 2014 19:05 
Admin

Her/His Country: Russia
RW_here_since: July 2008
Times_to_FSU: Too many to remember
I am sure you have read the title at the top of this board and also the subtitle too......

"A Place to meet and talk about all things Russian".

Russian World Forums is a place to ask or answer questions about Russia and the FSU Countries. Get advice about, finding Russian brides, travelling to Russia and the FSU, applying for fiancé or spouse visas, living with a Russian or an FSU woman and more. Give advice, read trip reports, share experiences, make friends, find translators & interpreters, discuss Visa and other relationship problems, check the reputation of marriage or dating agencies/sites and also have fun!

Of course if we can help other people to achieve their quest and goals......so much the better and that is the sole reason why this board was created, in the first place.

So we hope you will enjoy reading and posting on this board.

[drink-coffee.gif]