All times are UTC

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 33 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next
 Post subject: Re: The benefit of forums.
Post Number:#21  PostPosted: 01 Jun 2011 05:20 

Her/His Country: UK
Times_to_FSU: Many times
Turboguy wrote:
wiz wrote:
Raffi

I think on our board we should look more positively in the future and open wider our horizon's on the subjects we like talking about.

[thumbs.gif]

Well another forum just was discussing lap dancing. Can we start with that? [sarcastic.gif]

Are you sure that your wife, while visiting Russia, will not read any posting of yours?

if I remember well in one of your posts you said that before meeting her.... she read all your postings in these forums! [lol.gif]

Post Number:#22  PostPosted: 01 Jun 2011 11:46 
Veteran Member

Her/His Country: Russia
RW_here_since: 2007
Times_to_FSU: 25
Luckyspin wrote:
Turboguy wrote:
wiz wrote:
Raffi

I think on our board we should look more positively in the future and open wider our horizon's on the subjects we like talking about.

[thumbs.gif]

Well another forum just was discussing lap dancing. Can we start with that? [sarcastic.gif]

Are you sure that your wife, while visiting Russia, will not read any posting of yours?

if I remember well in one of your posts you said that before meeting her.... she read all your postings in these forums! [lol.gif]

Well so far I am not worried about it at all. Thier computer is in the shop and she has had no internet in Russia. Next week it should be back and then I can start worrying.

Anyway any experience I have with lap dancing was long before I met her, when I was just a youngster, maybe 45 or 50.

For those who have read this and have been anxiously awaiting a discussion of lap dancing, if you ever visit the USA I encorage you to visit Charlotte NC for lap dances. No, not that it is the best place, it is the worst. It's just a catch 22. The dancers there would look much better if they had their front teeth and perhaps more customers would let them be able to afford to get the front teeth fixed. With new front teeth they would probably have more customers. Then they would have to dance more and might work off that extra 100 pounds with the exercise. For those not going to Charlotte according to "Gator" Ft Meyers Fl is the capitol of lap dancing. According to Turboguy the actual best lap dancing is East St. Louis, that is if it hasn't changed since I was there in my misspent youth.

Post Number:#23  PostPosted: 04 Jun 2011 09:27 

Now that your lap dancing years are over do you intend to continue working till you are 80?

Haven't you started already writing your memoirs?

I guess it wil make a very interesting book to read! [wink.gif]

Post Number:#24  PostPosted: 05 Jun 2011 13:40 
Veteran Member

Yep 80 is my targeted retirement age. Then I can take up some of the fun activities that I don't have time for now. Thinks like Skydiving, Bungie Jumping, Hang Gliding, Parasailing, stock car racing and so on. Of course if my health is good I could work a few more years until my kids are ready to retire then we can have a big joint retirement party.

Well with two weeks completed of my wife being away for two months I might have to get back into the lap dancing scene.

No memoirs. It might enable some of the disgruntled former GF's to find me or the angry husbands of some of the women in my past. Too dangerous for me, I will stay to things like skydiving if I want danger.

Post Number:#25  PostPosted: 05 Jun 2011 19:05 
Admin

RW_here_since: July 2008
Times_to_FSU: Too many to remember
and the lap dancing scene is not a dangerous one?

Oh..... I forgot the cat is away........and the mice are dancing... [rolfsmall.gif]

The best thing I did, was to retire early........ and yeas I love it been able to wake up when I want, do what I want (not any more...... the Russian wife keeps me busy [wink.gif]), travel and have fun, smelling the flowers while looking for a new partner. [lol.gif]

I had very interesting 8 years, sofar and I hope will continue till Turbo retires, so I can join him on his dangerous activities! [veryhappy.gif]

Post Number:#26  PostPosted: 08 Jun 2011 07:58 

Turboguy wrote:
I think this could be an interesting topic and basically I agree with you that for the majority of the forum participants it is one of those two reasons. I think for many of us, the reasons we participate may change over time.

Sometimes too, I think it can be a bit of a hobby. It can be like watching an interactive soap opera and it is something to help pass the day. It is more interesting than working anyway.
I think once a man find his woman in the FSU and gets married....... reality hits him.
He now is married and has new priorities and soon many people start posting less and less.

Some of these men who don't have to work any more, find it interesting to continue reading and posting ....... wiz for example is retired and spends more time around these boards and Turbo is bored with work! [lol.gif] [lol.gif] [lol.gif]

Post Number:#27  PostPosted: 08 Jun 2011 13:41 
Veteran Member

Luckyspin wrote:
Turbo is bored with work! [lol.gif] . [lol.gif] . [lol.gif].

That is probably pretty true.

Sometimes to it is a form of procrastination for me. I think to myself do I want to tacke this project or see what is new on RWF and so checking out the forums is just a way of getting out of work.

Then of course there are days that I decide to check out forums before taclking a project and I get all involved and at the end of the day I realize I did no work that day but only surfed the forums. That being said since I spent the last few days battling the Mods at RMP, I think I might actually do some work today.

Post Number:#28  PostPosted: 08 Jun 2011 20:55 
Admin

RW_here_since: July 2008
Times_to_FSU: Too many to remember
Turboguy wrote:
Luckyspin wrote:
Turbo is bored with work! [lol.gif] . [lol.gif] . [lol.gif].

That is probably pretty true.

Sometimes to it is a form of procrastination for me. I think to myself do I want to tacke this project or see what is new on RWF and so checking out the forums is just a way of getting out of work.

Then of course there are days that I decide to check out forums before taclking a project and I get all involved and at the end of the day I realize I did no work that day but only surfed the forums. That being said since I spent the last few days battling the Mods at RMP, I think I might actually do some work today.
I read all your posts there and you did sail near to the wind.... with some of the comments you made! [wink.gif]

At one time I thought you may be warned........but with Sufipoet around.... you escaped. Any other time you would have been banned.......

One think I can't understand, is their obsession with banning like that there is not another middle of the road solution!

Any how this backing off apology.... would not bring the required result.

Kathy is not going to go back, in my view!

Post Number:#29  PostPosted: 09 Jun 2011 14:41 
Veteran Member

Kathy has told me that she will never post there again and if I were in her shoes, I would not post there either.

There are some things I know that may not be public knowledge but I don't think anyone would have an objection to them being talked about. I will hope I am correct on that because I never want to betray a confidence.

Sufi said he finished up a film project and had free time and stopped in. My understanding was he was contacted by someone (I do know who) and told there were things going on at the forum that he should be aware of. So his appearance there was not as haphazard as it might appear.

When I read Az's post accusing me of a personal attack, I kept rereading that to see what in the h-ll he could be talking about. Someone seeing what I said as a personal attack must either have a very active imagination or a very low IQ. My conclusion was that they were setting me up to ban me because they didn't like it that someone was telling the truth.

The whole group seems a little trigger happy but I do think one of the biggest problems there is GTR. They have a few good mods and a few that maybe could do a little better. I don't know if you noticed that Dan published the facts and proofs of GTR's episodes at RWD when this was going on. GTR had about 6 identities at RWD and the funniest part was when he would make a comment with one identity and then log out and back in with another and talk about how wise and great the advice was that he had given with another identity. He of course denies this. Of course he could be correct there could be lots of people who join RWD with the same IP and names that would remind someone of GTR. Just because GoingToRussia, GTR-RMP and GTR have the same IP doesn't mean they are the same people does it? Of course GTM (Going to Moldova) Enot and others had the same IP as well.

I also had to laugh a bit at the part where they said the banning of Kathy was not just the posts but the pm's where she snubbed her nose at them. Then after Kathy said she had never received or sent a pm to any of them the story suddenly changed. Also Clark was supposed to have said some things in pms on the last go round and he never received any except for his first banning but not for the second as they claimed.

As I said over there in one of my last posts, I am not sure I am ever going back either and Clark of course feels the same. I think they probably lost about 6 members over that mess.

Post Number:#30  PostPosted: 17 Jun 2011 15:45 
Veteran Member

Turboguy wrote:
When I read Az's post accusing me of a personal attack, I kept rereading that to see what in the h-ll he could be talking about. Someone seeing what I said as a personal attack must either have a very active imagination or a very low IQ. My conclusion was that they were setting me up to ban me because they didn't like it that someone was telling the truth.

Az contacted me by pm and let me know that his IQ is in the 130's and said it was ok to post that here so it is definately not a case of low IQ and must be a very active imagination. I have also asked him to clarify what he saw in my post as a personal attack since whatever it is must be beyond my limited IQ.

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 33 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next