All times are UTC

Post subject: How much do you care about looks?
Post Number:#1  PostPosted: 08 Aug 2011 13:40 
Admin

Her/His Country: Russia
RW_here_since: July 2008
Times_to_FSU: Too many to remember
How much do you care about looks?

We almost all have aspects of ourselves that are beautiful and as I observed finding beauty it’s easier in some than others. For example if you happen to be turned on by tall girls with long blonde hair then finding a tall girl with long blonde hair is not difficult in the FSU!

I like to be simple about this and stick to the physical aspects alone...

A woman may have the loveliest breasts, but when she is clothed, you would never know, seeing only what the art of the underwear designer and the owner allows you to see.

Another may have lovely soft skin that you would, again not know about until you know the woman better. An otherwise plain woman might have lovely legs, or beautiful ears.

I once went out with a woman who had the loveliest ears, can't describe them but they were perfect and in her case a very active erogenous zone.

If you look only at the major items of a persons physical appearance, then you can miss so much. I can only say that life seems to work better if one goes past those aspects of beauty that can be appraised form a distance of 2 meters or more.

When one moves past the immediate physical aspects of beauty then the field opens up much further, but one who considers only physical beauty is unlikely to understand these additional and more permanent forms of beauty.

Almost every woman has attributes that SHE considers beautiful and perceptive guys know these things too.

I don't know how old you are, and what you might think about the appearance of Rachel Hunter. I would guess that most men seeing her 'in the flesh' would walk right on by, I did in L.A .... [embarrased.gif] until she was pointed out to me by my son. Then I noticed that she has many aspects that are lovely. Her skill is that she knows her strengths and plays to them. [wink.gif]

I would rather be one of the few that would recognise Rachel Hunter's beauty rather been one of the mass who I am distracted by the more obvious charms of the slightly older Raquel Welch. [biggrin.gif]

Post subject: Re: How much do you care about looks?
Post Number:#2  PostPosted: 10 Aug 2011 11:58 

Her/His Country: USA
Times_to_FSU: twice
Raquel Welch hands down the epitome of an hourglass awesome figure and really beautiful face as well....

Post Number:#3  PostPosted: 15 Aug 2011 00:00 
Expert Member

RW_here_since: Nov 2011
Times_to_FSU: 10+
wiz wrote:

We almost all have aspects of ourselves that are beautiful and as I observed finding beauty it’s easier in some than others. For example if you happen to be turned on by tall girls with long blonde hair then finding a tall girl with long blonde hair is not difficult in the FSU!

Wiz, do you think, in general, most of the blondes come from a bottle and overall Russians are rather short. But, those women who have the looks know how to exploit the advantage they are given. I think what makes many a WM think that the beauty is more plentiful in the FSU is the fact that they are able to upgrade more easily there over what they can attract in their local markets. This is further enhanced by the fact that the WM can attract a much younger lady and as we all know, there is a positive relationship between youth and beauty...

Now to your general comment about looks, I think any man who says its not important is also not telling you the truth! [wink.gif]

Post Number:#4  PostPosted: 15 Aug 2011 11:25 
Admin

RW_here_since: July 2008
Times_to_FSU: Too many to remember
wicheese wrote:
wiz wrote:

Wiz, do you think, in general, most of the blondes come from a bottle and overall Russians are rather short. But, those women who have the looks know how to exploit the advantage they are given. I think what makes many a WM think that the beauty is more plentiful in the FSU is the fact that they are able to upgrade more easily there over what they can attract in their local markets. This is further enhanced by the fact that the WM can attract a much younger lady and as we all know, there is a positive relationship between youth and beauty...

Now to your general comment about looks, I think any man who says its not important is also not telling you the truth! [wink.gif]
Cheesy

I am sure you will agree with me and nothing will ever change the fact that us men are visual creatures. It simply will never happen. However, men are different in their preferences in accordance of whatever mental image they have created of a visually attractive female. Blondes are few and far in between, mostly at a very young age but change later and today the cosmetic industries are making roaring business helping them to keep their blonde appearance, which is attracting most men and I am one of these men! I do agree that Russian people are rather short, mostly the women! [underchair.gif] (she is not back yet!) [wink.gif]

Some men like them slender and some like their women to be on the large side. One man is turned on by small narrow-faced women with big eyes while the man next to him loves a woman who is exotic looking.

Rubi obviously like them tall and pretty with good size of head lights..... [clap.gif] and yes the older woman, Raquel Welch, definitely excites my visual attraction as I happen to be on the same class like him.....but height is not that important if she is proportionally similar to Venus de Milos!

However, just as men (like myself) who allow themselves to get out of shape and do not keep themselves up cannot expect to attract women, a woman who does not take care of herself should not blame all males because they don't get invitations to date, and Russian women know very well from young age that they have a huge competition so they do make an effort and be sure, when finally you have yours, permanetely around, you will have to go through inspection before allowed to go out of the house! we have to listen to ...... "she who has to be obeyed!" [nono.gif] [very_funny.gif]

Now if they do all that .... for you.... you know she really loves you [veryhappy.gif]

Of course most men when going to the FSU always look fro trade up, as they can due to huge supply, and why not?

They make us feel and keep us young! [smiling.gif] [hurrah.gif]