All times are UTC

Post subject: Ms. Right and don`t I know this for the last 10 years etc.
Post Number:#1  PostPosted: 12 Sep 2011 00:13 

Her/His Country: Russia/UK
RW_here_since: n/a
Times_to_FSU: n/a
Ms. Right and don`t I know this for the last 10 years,

I am 64 y/o and married to a FSU 57 y/o nothing but stresses and problems, I don`t work here as I am basically retired and I gets an annual personal pension from Glasgow via SWIFT to my Euro account at local bank and this she thinks is OUR MONEY WE WILL SPEND THIS TOGETHER I get little hand outs as and when she sees fit, has daughter in California sends her money if she requires it she comes first me last I am afraid as far as I am concerned this is a MARRIAGE OF CONVENIENCE as she has made this clear on several occasions.

This to me is the time to make a decision pension time soon i.e 1st of October 2011 also, waiting for a new UK passport2 before this I signed 3 documents for her to receive ones P/PENSION just to keep the peace and this was before I decided to get new passport2 so, in a nutshell she is O.K with me, bit over possessive bit of the other well it comes and goes in fits and starts, I am putting her first she works and has her own dacha got an apartment in town center she rents out has state pension and has some land near dacha in village she is in my eyes very well off even she thinks she has to work for a living etc.

Lastly, I am quite good looking for my age don`t drink nor smoke 6` 3" tall ex-serviceman < sshhhhh I won`t say anymore, hobbies is that I compose music and play any type of instrument i.e piano and electronic keyboards, very quiet in nature, hate any type of confrontation anything to keep the peace as I am as you might call a HOUSE HUSBAND and that`s it in my nutshell I am too old to play around came here on my own decision called AUTONOMY I have tow grown up children i.e one son and one daughter and proud Mum of 2 from my 1st marriage got married again to my late wife for 10 years died at an early age of 50 y/o back in 2000 met wife 3 on the internet been here since and with ups and downs as life is not perfect is it people?
Thank you and I will decide what to do as I take one day at a time .
Bye and good luck to all who are married to a FSU woman !!!
[thanks.gif] [offtopic.jpg] [giveup.gif] [whiteflag.gif] [very_funny.gif]

Ms. Right

It was not too long ago that I had to end a relationship with this type of woman, much to my disappointment. She had a bevy of outstanding qualities, but her inability to accept a different opinion ultimately led to a breakup. Every time we got together, she would declare her astuteness and would never take my advice because it was always wrong. Ms. Right is, well, stubbornly set in her ways—she's correct about everything, and if you even so much as make an unfavorable whisper, she'll lash out at you with the voraciousness of a python. The sad part is, Ms. Right types are hard to change, as their personal pride tends to get in the way of understanding others and the world around her, so all you can really do is avoid these women.

She may have been spoiled as a child, or perhaps she has just hung around too many snotty girlfriends for her own good. Either way, the red flags on these women fly high. Steer clear.

Post subject: Re: Ms. Right and don`t I know this for the last 10 years et
Post Number:#2  PostPosted: 12 Sep 2011 10:24 
Admin

Her/His Country: Russia
RW_here_since: July 2008
Times_to_FSU: Too many to remember
Hello and [welcome1.gif] to the Board.

Interesting post and I understand that now you are waiting for the passport2 to make a break, just before the Pension money arrived in Russia on the 1st of October. Is that correct?

Why do you had to apply for passport2?

Don't tell me she has confiscated the first one, so you had to sign these 3 papers, so she can have access to your pension money?

Of course I understand that not al were that bad during the 10 years of marriage and I am surprised that it took you so long to finally make your decision.

Quote:
Ms. Right

It was not too long ago that I had to end a relationship with this type of woman, much to my disappointment. She had a bevy of outstanding qualities, but her inability to accept a different opinion ultimately led to a breakup. Every time we got together, she would declare her astuteness and would never take my advice because it was always wrong. Ms. Right is, well, stubbornly set in her ways—she's correct about everything, and if you even so much as make an unfavorable whisper, she'll lash out at you with the voraciousness of a python. The sad part is, Ms. Right types are hard to change, as their personal pride tends to get in the way of understanding others and the world around her, so all you can really do is avoid these women.

She may have been spoiled as a child, or perhaps she has just hung around too many snotty girlfriends for her own good. Either way, the red flags on these women fly high. Steer clear.
Is that your Russian wife you describe?

Sounds familiar .... like most middle age Russian women...... [rolfsmall.gif]

A friend of mine calls his other half ..... Mrs F.......g Perfect. [very_funny.gif] [thumbs.gif]

You must know by now that it is not easy or probably possible to change or expect to change women who are over 40 years old. When they reach that age then they are set on their ways, views and behaviour and there are very few who will easily adjust to new circumstances and conditions, especially Russian women who were born and brought up during the USSR years. The man must have very strong character to survive his relationship with that type of woman and not give in to her demands and unreasonable behaviour for keeping the peace.

Personally I would not stand for it and my other half is fully aware of that. [nono.gif]

On the other hand, I have to say that not all fingers on your hand are the same length so the same apply for all women, and the type you describe can also be found here in the UK too!

Again welcome to the board.

wiz

Post Number:#3  PostPosted: 13 Sep 2011 15:13 

RW_here_since: n/a
Times_to_FSU: n/a
Hello Admin,
To answer your questions:
Q1# Why do you had to apply for passport2?
A1# Because my old one has finished or is out of date.
Q2# Don't tell me she has confiscated the first one, so you had to sign these 3 papers, so she can have access to your pension money?
A2# No she did not confiscate my passport she is not all that bad really, and as regards mt personal yearly pension, she does not get this this year even though she may kick up a lot of dust due to the nature of our relationship she is calling all the shots i.e we are not suited, we are different , we only argue this every year when you get your pension, we are not married< this was an event yesterday as I told her that I am a Brit and I stand no shhish kebab from any Russian or anybody as Russians are no different that anyone else in this world and I am only defending myself because she knows that I am getting a new passport and by Russian law I have to get a new Visa and this she told me in all honesty, " I WON`T STAND IN YOUR WAY IF YOU DECIDE TO GO BACK TO ENGLAND" I will cross that bridge when it comes best way really in all honesty !! [yes.gif]

Anyway, this is her way to tell me that I respect your wishes and that I can`t win with a Brit as I am not a Russian enough said I think !! so, I do respect her in all ways possible as I don`t like any type of dispute with a FSU woman also, she told me that I don`t have any right to her properties if she dies this all goes to her Daughter and by rights she is correct as I a don`t own anything nor do I pay any bills cony the clothes I have when I came here 10 years ago and this was my decision not hers as she found my profile on FRIEND FINDER etc. so, all in all everything is in her name and quite rightly so, this means that I am a FREE AGENT or as she keeps telling me " DO AS YOU WISH I CAN`T HOLD YOU HERE " as true to my word and I will keep that in mind.

Lastly, it has been an experience I do admit thanks to my army background from 1966-1972 1st Battalion Grenadier Guards " The Queens Company" and NAFFI club piano player and really I just take one step at a time as everyday is different and I take everything she says to me with a pinch of salt, and that ONCE A GRENADIER ALWAYS A GRENADIER is our motto and really I have a lot to thank her for for taking me under her wing due to my misfortunes 10 years ago so, in a nutshell " we are just good friends " and that`s the way the cookie crumbles !!
[thanks.gif] for your time and patience and I can work things out fro myself thank you and do my own battles thank you !!
Best regards to you all.
Alistair [wave.gif] [very_funny.gif] I tend to humor these Russians because they take life too seriously and really, British is best and very proud of it to if I may add [drinks.gif] Cheers Admin !!

"Hello and to the Board.
Interesting post and I understand that now you are waiting for the passport2 to make a break, just before the Pension money arrived in Russia on the 1st of October. Is that correct?

Why do you had to apply for passport2?

Don't tell me she has confiscated the first one, so you had to sign these 3 papers, so she can have access to your pension money?

Of course I understand that not all were that bad during the 10 years of marriage and I am surprised that it took you so long to finally make your decision." < To answer this one< and why not > I take everything in my stride as I am a very, very patient man !! NEVER GIVE IN TO THESE RUSSIANS !!
[whiteflag.gif] [clap.gif] [hurrah.gif] [offtopic.jpg]

Post Number:#4  PostPosted: 13 Sep 2011 16:45 

RW_here_since: She lives in Russia
Times_to_FSU: Ya ne mogu soschitatʹ
Alistair,
Hello and Welcome to the board.

Post Number:#5  PostPosted: 13 Sep 2011 17:14 

Her/His Country: UK
Times_to_FSU: Many times
Hello Alistair

and [welcome1.gif] to the board.

Very interesting story, living to Russia for 10 years ..... and also your description of Mrs Right! [haha.gif]

Any how not much to add to your explanations. [wink.gif]

Have fun

Luckyspin