All times are UTC

Post subject: Do you Need some courage to actually find a Russian Woman?
Post Number:#1  PostPosted: 27 Sep 2011 18:42 
Been there - Done That & Got the T-shirt

Her/His Country: Ukraine/UK
RW_here_since: 2006
Times_to_FSU: Several
Need some courage to actually find a Russian Woman?

It’s true, when any man first starts thinking and toying with the idea of travelling to a foreign country, sometimes half the way around the world into the Former Soviet Union (FSU) in order to look for his other half, certain doubts will certainly creep into his thinking.

• Am I F****** Nuts?
  • Am I really Desperate?
  • Am I a total looser?

Over time, since I got into this adventure, I have spoken to many and read a lot on these forums from men who wanted to find a truly beautiful Russian Woman to get married to.

Many of these men undermined or underestimated themselves because they were/are too concerned about what their family, friends or colleagues might think if they decide to actually go out and find the beauty queen that they have spent their entire lives merely fantasizing about.

You’d probably be surprised if I told you that a large percentage of the men who actually travel to Russia/FSU for this purpose often lie about it to everyone around them.

“Oh I’m taking 2 weeks off to Greece or to go to Hawaii..”

Of course we all understand that there may be some solid reasons for keeping a low profile on their intentions.

Unfortunately many men are simply too damn shy or polite to cast aside the often ignorant opinions of those around them when it comes to making the most important decision of their lives.

“WHO do I build my future with?”

Of course, I understand the fear they have, especially since it’s the fear of the unknown… and this is what an American man wrote in reply to my question on another board, if he was worried or frighten travelling to Russia.

“Stepping onto an Aeroflot 757 for the first time in SFO and hearing nothing but Russian being spoken was a completely surreal experience at the time.

Was I scared?

Hell yeah I was.

Was I crazy?

Well yeah.. but probably more like a fox.

On some level I knew the only way I was going to change my life for the better and find the woman of my dreams was to literally haul my butt off to Western Siberia and just completely reboot my existence.

And yes I know first hand..

That this is NOT EASY.

But neither is getting anything of lasting value in your life.

Furthermore..

After getting through the various rookie mistakes I made as a newly arrived ex-pat, I realized that there was no turning back and that ultimately I would find what I was searching for. “

So if you are looking to be one of The Few.. The Proud.. The Married..

Do yourself a big favour if you truly want to be a Real Man..

At some point you must blow off all of your detractors and step inside the arena..

Good luck. [biggrin.gif]