All times are UTC

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 150 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 11, 12, 13, 14, 15  Next
 Post subject: Re: Age and Russian women
Post Number:#131  PostPosted: 24 Jun 2010 03:40 
Expert Member

Her/His Country: USA
RW_here_since: 2006
Turboguy wrote:

Any animal byproduct (read that as poop) needs to be properly composted and so the temperature gets high and kills the bacteria but there are lots of good things that will help the plants and improve the organic content of the soil.

I'm planning to collect their dried under the sun byproduct and mix it with dirt

Turboguy wrote:
That being said every older guy should marry a very young and strong woman so she can not only pull a plow in the garden but easily push you around in your wheelchair.

yep and be nimble as a toreador :lol:

Post Number:#132  PostPosted: 24 Jun 2010 03:57 
Veteran Member

Her/His Country: Russia
RW_here_since: 2007
Times_to_FSU: 25
Well I am traveling right now so Iren can't give me my usual lashing. I did try to bring it back on topic with my closing remark that every older guy should marry a young strong, two plow woman.

Post Number:#133  PostPosted: 24 Jun 2010 06:24 
Been there - Done That & Got the T-shirt

Her/His Country: Ukraine
RW_here_since: 3 years
Times_to_FSU: Lived there 3 years
Since silliness seems to be in order let me say that here, we combined Top Soil and Sheep Poop in a 50/50 mixture and applied the top 2-3 inches of soil on our vegetable garden. The 3-4 inches below that were the original soil which had been tilled and had about 30% Top Soil worked into it during the third pass with the tiller.

The only problem I have with this OT discussion is that it prevents me from referencing TG's post while I am typing this one.

Hmmm, it really seems that there are more than the half-dozen age-related threads on those two boards but if I want to "prove" this happens more, I reckon I have to get off my duff and research some myself.

That said, I'll point out that in my estimaton both Rivardco and JR from your cited list exactly fit my theory though. They raised these issues in the context of being older men who are trying to determine the acceptable age ranges for the "hunt".

I sure thought that Sculpto and Facet started ones as well but I guess it could be their title or original topic was something else and it just seems to be that way due to thread drift.

Kuna is married and I don't recall details on 2Tall's situation. RUA has a few and I would have thought have hazarded a few other notables would have been involved in starting those discussions. Maybe this weekend I'll go hunting.

Post Number:#134  PostPosted: 24 Jun 2010 06:50 

Don't know how you are looking but on the first page alone when I searched Age Gap at RWD, I saw at least 2/3 of the threads started by single guys looking and married guys in those relationships, all trying to establish that it is appropriate and reasonable. I could add a half-dozen more names to that list now.

Post Number:#135  PostPosted: 24 Jun 2010 11:16 
Veteran Member

When I did it Ed, I went to RWD and did a search for Age Difference and Age Gap and sat there and wrote down the titles that came up and who started them. Usually I read the first post in the thread to see if any seemed like older men trying to justify a younger wife and the only one that seemed to fit that bill was the one by BGKerr. There was one that somehow I missed noting the OP which was "Can Age Gaps really work" but I don't recall it being in the justify catagory. There was one that sounded like an age gap discussion but was really KenC announcing his divorce and health problems. I went through about 3 pages of search results and there were more but I was getting hungry and the Wendy's accross from my hotel was calling my name. On RUA I didn't do a search but only looked at the big post started by DonAz.

Of course in my research I forgot the thread here which was started by Wiz who was obviously looking to justify his marriage to a beautiful, wonderful and much younger woman.

Post Number:#136  PostPosted: 24 Jun 2010 11:28 
Veteran Member

I can't remember JR or Rivardco getting serious enough about anyone to need to justify anything. Rivardco is now chasing Latino tail and JR made a trip to visit a woman who wasn't there on his last episode. 2Tall has not mentioned being serious about anyone although I seem to recall a hint of it recently. I think after his one TR where he got into a lot of hot water over chewing gum if I recall correctly he has been rather quiet about his love interests. I haven't been on RWD yet today and when I go there I will do another search to see if I see any started by Sculpto or Facet.

If you had amazing results with the sheep poop I can give you the URL to my forum and you can jump into the war currently going on between Erik (a Sculpto clone)(cow poop) and Mark (a KenC clone)(buffalo poop).

Post Number:#137  PostPosted: 24 Jun 2010 12:00 

RW_here_since: 2006
Times_to_FSU: Lost Count
Turboguy wrote:

If you had amazing results with the sheep poop I can give you the URL to my forum and you can jump into the war currently going on between Erik (a Sculpto clone)(cow poop) and Mark (a KenC clone)(buffalo poop).

No thanks its just another $hit storm that they like and we have more fun making plans for our summer vacation. [rolf.gif]

Post Number:#138  PostPosted: 24 Jun 2010 13:29 

Speaking of vacation plans, I am soooo torn right now between Alaska and the Caribbean.

Normally, Irya loves warm but I really believe she will love the beauty and elegance of Western Canada and Alaska.

The cost is basically the same so it's killing me trying to decide.

We both need a vacation BADLY after being apart for 9 months of stress, broken only by Skype calls and daily text messages.

Post Number:#139  PostPosted: 24 Jun 2010 14:13 
Veteran Member

Personally I am more of a warm beach guy. Alaska never appealed to me that much but I almost took a singles cruise there about 6 years ago. It was only a problem with the points of departure and return that stopped me. Iren's mom arrives here a week from tomorrow and we are planning to spend some time in Virginia Beach while she is here. Our last vacation was Aruba in December and I think this coming December will be Cancun. We like to go during her school break between the fall and spring semesters.

I went back and searched the threads at RWD some more. Yesterday I did the first search using "Age Difference" and spent more time there than "Age Gap" Today I spent my time on Age Gap. I could not find any threads started by Sculpto or Facet but got sidetracked on about search page 6 with the reference to the words age gap mentioned in a really funny thread about my wife started by Kuna. I had forgotten that and was laughing my fanny off. At one point in the thread jb said that my marriage would never last the "required" three years. Jack offered to bet him $ 1000.00 at two to one odds that it would. I think it might be fun in 6 months when we hit that mark to find that post and quote it in a new thread.

Post Number:#140  PostPosted: 24 Jun 2010 15:19 
Admin

RW_here_since: July 2008
Times_to_FSU: Too many to remember
Ecocks wrote:
Speaking of vacation plans, I am soooo torn right now between Alaska and the Caribbean.

We both need a vacation BADLY after being apart for 9 months of stress, broken only by Skype calls and daily text messages.

I can feel that you are very stressed, from your posts, so I would suggest take wifey to the hot Caribbean, relax and have fun........leave Alaska for another time!

I am still in Russia and the temperature is +35 so I look forward going to UK tommorrow for better atmosphere and to watch Wimbleton Tennis.

Then in October I am planning taking the other half to Greece again, on the island of Kos....for some pleasant relaxing holiday!

Good luck with your plans and take it easy... do not stress that much, soon she will be with you!

[drinks.gif]

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 150 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 11, 12, 13, 14, 15  Next