All times are UTC

Post subject: Re: Sex and the 5 day rule.
Post Number:#31  PostPosted: 01 Oct 2011 12:43 

Her/His Country: Brittain
Ya, it often works so that the one who is hard to get is often the one who is most demanded. :) I think there is some old saying about it which I can't remember now.

Post Number:#32  PostPosted: 17 Oct 2011 06:07 
Admin

Her/His Country: Russia
RW_here_since: July 2008
Times_to_FSU: Too many to remember
xjessie007 wrote:
Ya, it often works so that the one who is hard to get is often the one who is most demanded. :) I think there is some old saying about it which I can't remember now.

Do you mean?

"Keep them mean .... make them keen"?

[confused1.gif]

On the other hand, at my age and ......if I was free [wink.gif]
...... I wouldn't care less about any rules....

If I fancied the new car ..... error woman .....
I would like to take her for a test drive ASAP to find out how good is her engine and how well she drives and holds the road!

You do that, don't you when you buy a new car?

Well, after an enjoyable and good drive, we have plenty of time afterwards to open the bonnet and check the engine etc. [biggrin.gif]

Post Number:#33  PostPosted: 18 Oct 2011 10:22 
Veteran Member

RW_here_since: 2007
Times_to_FSU: 25
Comparing women and cars, it is probably better not to stick any tools up the exhaust pipe. There are differences though. If you see any cracks in a car, it is probably better not to lick them.

Post Number:#34  PostPosted: 18 Oct 2011 15:08 

Her/His Country: Russia/UK
RW_here_since: She lives in Russia
Times_to_FSU: Ya ne mogu soschitatʹ
Turboguy wrote:
Comparing women and cars, it is probably better not to stick any tools up the exhaust pipe. There are differences though. If you see any cracks in a car, it is probably better not to lick them.
Turbo,
You are naughty. Image. What about checking out the tires? Image Image

Post Number:#35  PostPosted: 11 Apr 2015 12:28 

hello forum, im a total newbie here, i normally get my services in thailand, thats when i first notice the russian women.

im talking to 5 russian women on a well known site, and apart from the photo's, im like sherlock holmes reading their emails for mistakes

i can't help but thinking im being scammed somehow, but the more i research russia and entering from the UK, dam its a mission for tom cruise.

some girls want the sugar daddy, which im not, so i choose plain girls, over the stunning, because im not brad pitt myself.

i just blew out an absolute stunner, because, i couldn't understand, how a strange girl would consider staying my apartment in london, without ever meeting me.
thus i totally F*** up my online conversation, and she ripped me into pieces verbally.

Now im talking online to a plain jane girl, and every photo, gets better and better, im wondering
from experienced hands here ?
do the russia girls believe in flowers and all that online romance ?

Feel like the starship enterprise on a new mission, here, im 47 years old, and my banging days
are distant memorys, i read someplace russia women love to bang like the wind, like their is a hurricane in the room, but im a 5 minute popper, but can chuff the box much longer [sarcastic.gif]

Post Number:#36  PostPosted: 12 Apr 2015 06:22 
Admin

Hello and welcome to the board young man!

May I suggest that you read around the board and especially the scammers forum!
I am sure you will find a lot of useful information to help you in your adventure.

One thing to remember... women are the same all over the world!

As about the Russian women .... don't believe all the rubbish you read on various dating sites!

Yes it is true that all women like flowers......

A question for you: Have you tried to check the local Russian Talent?

Too many Free Russian papers in London! [wink.gif]

Post Number:#37  PostPosted: 09 May 2015 22:28 
Veteran Member

Redhouse, I would give pretty good odds that the stunner who wanted to visit you in London wasn't real and probably wasn't a woman. Google the photos she (he really) sent and I bet you will find it is a model or movie star who doesn't know you even exist. That is a pretty common scam. They say they want to visit and will pay for everything and only want a place to stay (i.e. your bed) but when the time comes for the visit all of a sudden they say something like they bought the ticket but immigration requires her to show some amount of money to make sure they won't be a burden and if you can loan it to her she will give it back to you upon arrival. Of course there won't be an arrival. One guy in London fell for the same scam 3 times and was out about 20 grand.

You asked, Do Russian women want to bang all the time? Sure do. They will bang you right in the face if you look at them cross eyed and bang you in the jewels if you upset them. The foods the Russian eat are a bit different than I was used to. Things like Borsch and smoked fish but there is nothing in their diet that is a super aphrodisiac. They are women. Like all women they will bang you like crazy till they get the wedding ring. After that it depends on how much they like you.

Just be sure you really want this. It sounds to me like you might get bored with monogamy and miss those trips to Thailand.

Post Number:#38  PostPosted: 10 May 2015 09:39 
Admin

Turboguy wrote:
They are women. Like all women they will bang you like crazy till they get the wedding ring. After that it depends on how much they like you.

Is that the reason why you fell ill on your 1st trip .... in Barnaul and had a personal nurse to look after you? [rolfsmall.gif]

If after all that she is still with you, then we know the reason .... she feels sorry for you because you have not recovered completely ... [very_funny.gif]

Mine, after 7 years of hard slavery, she still has not made up her mind to let me free to enjoy my retirement! [biggrin.gif]

Good to see you out in the garden from time to time! [clap.gif]

Post Number:#39  PostPosted: 10 May 2015 23:41 
Veteran Member

Wiz, I seem to be getting to the point where I never recover completely. When one ache goes away a pain starts up. When the pain goes away an ache starts again. Being an over the hill old coot is no fun. I still don't seem to get time for the garden, golf, or relaxing. I seem to still find work to do 8 days a week. Today was paint a porch floor. Tomorrow is drive 600 miles to pick something up.

Tell Hannah to take it easy on you. I always thought marriage was a 50-50 proposition. I am starting to think we guys get a wife and the woman gets a slave. [rambling.gif]

Oh well, 12 more days and she goes back to Barnaul for a while and I can get some rest.