All times are UTC

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 232 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 20, 21, 22, 23, 24  Next
 Post subject: Re: Death of a Russian Bride
Post Number:#221  PostPosted: 08 Apr 2011 19:32 
Expert Member

Her/His Country: Russia
RW_here_since: Nov 2011
Times_to_FSU: 10+
The same women and just a different way to pay for the communication, all this to save the industry from American IMBRA changes? Anyways, if the old industry that's going to die is the pay-per-communication method, then the world would not be too much worse off if both the old and new ways of paying disappear...

Now what are the odds, that some of the supposed unbiased visitors to HRB headquarters were did not receive anything other than a first class trip, but were given an option to invest in the so called new company at very favorable rates and therefore it's in their interest to push the so called new model at the detriment of any newbies who might visit the big sites? For some reason, this conspiracy theory is becoming more believable by the day.

Post Number:#222  PostPosted: 08 Apr 2011 20:01 
Admin

RW_here_since: July 2008
Times_to_FSU: Too many to remember
Vinnvinny wrote:
wicheese wrote:
Vinnvinny wrote:

* SAFECALL® Is this the ultimate scamming tool? You can call your sweetie and yet you will never have any idea what her number is. One girl can pretend to be 100 different persona's a day and nobody will know. Her and her agency's earning will be only limited by her need to occasionally sleep. [drink-coffee.gif]

Now I thought that was a tool where the women can call you as I remember the self-proclaimed expert in Tallinn was saying something like how it would be great for the women as it would protect them form the men. So does that mean the women can now call you and if it does then you will be paying on both ends (I remember having food poisoning once and it's never fun to have a unpleasant feeling on two ends of your body [bad.gif] ).

Anyone can call anyone else and SAFECALL® ensures numbers are secret. Of course Tallin Ted thought is was a great idea as it's a new cutting edge cash generator. Like I said, one lady could be making or taking calls from 100 different men a day and the men would be none the wiser. It's a scammers charter, that's why Planet Love Match is full of them.

Who pays? Well, you can buy credits for those hard up young hotties who are at University and who are so desperate to leave Ukraine that they linger around their web cams at 4am in the morning. She wont be paying, she has a sick mom, leaky bathroom, runaway father and a demented brother with diphtheria.

I predict a financial enema from both ends. [bad.gif]

SAFECALL® 'Where you can speak to your loved one 10 times a day, pay through the nose for the pleasure and still never have a clue what her number is'. Brilliant way to find a wife ......

Read more about SAFECALL here:.[click-me.gif].

Of course it's the ultimate scamming tool!

What can I use a Safe-call number for?

You can use it whenever you'd like someone to call you but not for them to have your real phone number until you are ready to give them your personal contact number. This can be useful for protecting your own personal number in:

• online chat rooms, forums, contact sites, dating sites etc.
  • when you meet someone in clubs or bars etc.
  • placing an advertisement in a classified paper or online.
  • Can be dialled from most countries throughout the world.
  • Protect your personal number showing up on the callers phone bill. If the caller calls your 070 safe-call number, than only the safe-call number is shown on their phone bill.

Call charges to an 070 number cost up to 51p/min or 51p/call from a BT landline, other operator rates may vary.

Do you know what the PLM is charging for these SAFECALS?

The beauty of the game (scam) is that:

It is your choice to call the girls, accept their calls back and etc... [blah.gif] ...

[smoke.gif]

Post Number:#223  PostPosted: 08 Apr 2011 22:15 
Expert Member

Her/His Country: Uzbekistan
Times_to_FSU: 8 and I hope the last!
wicheese wrote:
Now what are the odds, that some of the supposed unbiased visitors to HRB headquarters were did not receive anything other than a first class trip, but were given an option to invest in the so called new company at very favorable rates and therefore it's in their interest to push the so called new model at the detriment of any newbies who might visit the big sites? For some reason, this conspiracy theory is becoming more believable by the day.

I'd be very disappointed if TomT was involved more than what he posted on months ago regarding his trip to the HQ. If they just call ''Planet Love Match'' a cyber chat site I'd have no problem with any of this, but to present it as a place to find lasting love, well that total bullshit.
It really shoots the words of Stuart Smith in his Russian Bride Guide down the sewer IMO.

Post Number:#224  PostPosted: 09 Apr 2011 08:15 
Admin

The Answer to your comments........ is simple!

RWD (Russian Women Discussions) ... and ... RUA (RUAdventures)

Have both made exclusive or very large Advertising deals
with the
Planet Love Match Dating site and
have compromised their Independent Board status!

• RWD Have an exclusive advertising deal with Planet Love Match and the same applies to Dan's other sites;
    GoodWife and also Planet-Love. Dan made a post on RWD and there he said about the exclusive deal with PLM, which it's more honest than Arthur's Daleys actions.

• RUA Have also made a large advertising deal and all the prominent places on RUA are full of PLM adverts. The same Adverts also covering the owner's other board: Free Dating Forums (Internet and Relationship Forums). The same thing also happening on the owner blog and there additionally is pushing the MyDot site too, together with all the other products he is advertising. He just re-posted the articles: http://real-deal-blog.com/2010/11/29/ch ... ting-site/ and http://real-deal-blog.com/2010/11/27/pl ... ting-site/

Image......Image

PLM IP 208.38.134.97 - Location for Both: Florida - Dunedin - Gmri - MyDot IP 208.38.134.60

Vinnyvinny was correct at his post # 193....
Vinnvinny wrote:
Whilst it wont make any difference to a guy who is no longer searching, it will by compromising independence be misleading for newbies. We have seen this at RUA with the way the moderation team has defended their advertisers in the past, Brides of Ukraine, HRB and Andrewfi are 3 examples.

If PLM become exclusive advertisers on RWD then you will witness them enjoying a certain amount of moderation protection which will not be balanced and can be misleading.

I see both RUA and RWD moving away from being a resource for married or experienced guys and simply being advertising avenue for the ‘global’ players aimed at those guys new to the genre.

Wiz: You should be marketing your board as the largest independent forum regarding WM/RW as this is your USP.

Russian World Forums it's a FREE and Independent discussion board
for romantic relationships between Western Men and Russian Women!

Russian World Forums is the place to ask or answer questions about Russia and the FSU Countries. Get advice about finding Russian brides, travelling to Russia and the FSU, applying for fiancé or spouse visas, living with a Russian or an FSU woman and more. Give advice, read trip reports, share experiences, make friends, find translators & interpreters, discuss Visa and other relationship problems, check the reputation of marriage or dating agencies/sites and also have fun!

Post Number:#225  PostPosted: 09 Apr 2011 14:48 
Veteran Member

Times_to_FSU: Too many (some would say)
Donhollio wrote:
If they just call ''Planet Love Match'' a cyber chat site I'd have no problem with any of this, but to present it as a place to find lasting love, well that total bullshit.

This is a key point that has been raised. I have no problems with sites doing exclusive advertising deals, they are commercial enterprises after all and they can do what they see fit. Planet Love Match is as you describe a cyber chat site and a global one at that. If there was some forum dedicated to such activities then their product would align itself perfectly.

However, RUA and RWD are forums dedicated to the pursuit of love with a FSU partner and Planet Love Match have very little to do with that activity and are a totally inappropriate organisation for them to collaborate with.

By accepting Planet Love Match $$$ these sites have now moved away from providing a balanced and independent resource and will slowly but surely morph into what can only be described as an advertising portal. You can see that happening already on RUA and the other site Stuart owns. As in the Russian Bride is Dead debate we can already witness that when support for the PLM module is questioned then the benefactors revert to type and resort to personal insults – which in itself tells you all you need to know. The PLM module is a scammers paradise and those that have lined their pockets with their cash know this only too well.

Of course you can fool some of the people some of the time but eventually the chickens will come home to roost. The deals that RUA and RWD have struck means that in return for short term gains they have effectively removed themselves from the trusted element of the WM/RW genre and advice emanating from certain quarters of those site should be treated with the same caution as when a 19 yo tell you that she loves you, before you have even met her.

Donhollio wrote:
It really shoots the words of Stuart Smith in his Russian Bride Guide down the sewer IMO.

I guess the rewrite will need to be pretty extensive ........

Post Number:#226  PostPosted: 09 Apr 2011 14:54 
Expert Member

Donhollio wrote:
I'd be very disappointed if TomT was involved more than what he posted on months ago regarding his trip to the HQ. If they just call ''Planet Love Match'' a cyber chat site I'd have no problem with any of this, but to present it as a place to find lasting love, well that total bullshit.

I would agree with you in that I respect Tom's posts and his help to others. When he returned from Florida it sure did seem like he was pretty pro HRB in a few of his posts, but he was just reporting what he had seen and heard and never did endorse the pay-per-letter model. So I should not have mentioned "visitors" as I was specifically thinking of the self proclaimed expert in Tallinn. Related to that person, he sure has invested a lot of his time in something that he says he has no interest in as it reminds me of what a political pundit once said, "If you say something, then it's true until you are proven otherwise".

Post Number:#227  PostPosted: 10 Apr 2011 05:27 
Expert Member

Whoa! I noticed a post by one of the owners of a large Forum (lets call him Wiz's favorite) who has now resorted to digging up dirt on posters who have a viewpoint opposite of management in what I can only assume is an effort to chase them away or discredit them. Talk about going all out to protect the HRB franchise or whatever his motive is as that's going really low (or might a better word be sleazy?)

BTW, not a place I would post on anymore as it's definitely not objective in giving the best advice, but I can't help but read it from time-to-time to see how bad things are getting.

Post Number:#228  PostPosted: 10 Apr 2011 09:28 
Admin

Cheesy

You can always mention the name of my favourite owner of the second large board, "Manny" (Arthur Daley), or "Stuart Smith" was mentioned by Dohollio but I have my doubts if it is his Real name too. [wink.gif]

I am sure you know many writers are using a different name and Judging by Manny's efforts to hide any traces to him, I guess his real name is different too. When RUA was taken over by him, it was re-registered under his wife name of Scruton Publishing Co. Now ownership is hiding in the Proxy incorporation! [very_funny.gif]
Take a look and run your mouse over at the email address here: .[click-me.gif] .

With due respect, I know you have not been around these boards for many years, as some of us have so I take with a pinch of salt your comments regarding the helpful nature of Tom towards other members, especially newbies. Also I doubt if you are aware of his connection with the writer of the RWG. Little search on that board will give you a different picture.

Like you, I noticed that Brass started his personal attacks to discredit David (dbneeley) and was followed by the owner spreading more rumours and innuendos. "Google Rumour suggests, a disbarred lawyer.", so now you know to which length these characters will go to protect their interests. Of course the cheerleaders joined the game too, in trying to be helpful to their RW guru, with their effort to justify the board owner's position and financial interests.

The fact is that neither the owner or Andrew or any of the cheerleaders have answered to David's legitimate concerns and questions but choose to attack and try discredit his person.

I am laughing my head off when I read comments from his sidekick Shake.....

"So what's the big deal about that? I'm a capitalist and proud of it. I don't begrudge anyone from making money in ways that don't violate the law."
So under Capitalism...... everything goes and honesty is out of the window. [sick.gif]

I totally agree with Vinny's comments. I am sure everybody will say as the owner of a board I am biased..... but the fact remain that his comments are absolutely true!

Vinnvinny wrote:
RUA and RWD are forums dedicated to the pursuit of love with a FSU partner and Planet Love Match have very little to do with that activity and are a totally inappropriate organisation for them to collaborate with.

By accepting Planet Love Match $$$ these sites have now moved away from providing a balanced and independent resource and will slowly but surely morph into what can only be described as an advertising portal. You can see that happening already on RUA and the other site Stuart owns. As in the Russian Bride is Dead debate we can already witness that when support for the PLM module is questioned then the benefactors revert to type and resort to personal insults – which in itself tells you all you need to know. The PLM module is a scammers paradise and those that have lined their pockets with their cash know this only too well.

Of course you can fool some of the people some of the time but eventually the chickens will come home to roost. The deals that RUA and RWD have struck means that in return for short term gains they have effectively removed themselves from the trusted element of the WM/RW genre and advice emanating from certain quarters of those sites should be treated with the same caution as when a 19 yo tell you that she loves you, before you have even met her.

Manny is reading the board regularly and if he wants to answer..... happily I will post his comments if he prefers not to post under one of his ID's here! [biggrin.gif]

Post Number:#229  PostPosted: 13 Apr 2011 08:28 
Admin

Well it appears that "Manny" has come to realise that the debate and bad publicity generated at the open forums about the Planet Love Match and his obvious support and interest for the new site, is not creating a good impression to any visitor about RUA, so he obviously moved that thread to his secret forum Area 51. [wink.gif]

However he is trying to conceal decent on his board from the general public the truth is;

RWD (Russian Women Discussion) and RUA (RUAdventures) have both made exclusive or very large Advertising deals with the Planet Love Match Dating site and in our view, have compromised their Independent Board status.

In the words of Vinnvinny: RUA and RWD are forums dedicated to the pursuit of love with a FSU partner and Planet Love Match have very little to do with that activity and are a totally inappropriate organisation for them to collaborate with.

By accepting Planet Love Match $$$ these sites have now moved away from providing a balanced and independent resource and will slowly but surely morph into what can only be described as an advertising portal.

[drink-coffee.gif]

Post Number:#230  PostPosted: 13 Apr 2011 09:26 
Expert Member

Her/His Country: Ukraine/Holland
RW_here_since: 04-december-2008
Times_to_FSU: Lost count in 2010
wiz wrote:
Like you, I noticed that Brass started his personal attacks to discredit David (dbneeley) and was followed by the owner spreading more rumours and innuendos. "Google Rumour suggests, a disbarred lawyer.", so now you know to which length these characters will go to protect their interests. Of course the cheerleaders joined the game too, in trying to be helpful to their RW guru, with their effort to justify the board owner's position and financial interests.

Sure, I am a hacker, which is very bad for me professionally and DBneely will be disbarred if he really is a lawyer.

Hatemail is a wonderful thing.

Mark.

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 232 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 20, 21, 22, 23, 24  Next