All times are UTC

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 232 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 19, 20, 21, 22, 23, 24  Next
 Post subject: Re: Death of a Russian Bride
Post Number:#211  PostPosted: 07 Apr 2011 19:20 
Veteran Member

Her/His Country: Russia
RW_here_since: 2007
Times_to_FSU: 25
It seems a still short but rather spirited discussion about PLM has started on RUA with Manny and Andrew being the main defenders.

No mentino yet on RWD that I have seen.

Post Number:#212  PostPosted: 07 Apr 2011 19:51 
Expert Member

RW_here_since: Nov 2011
Times_to_FSU: 10+
Turboguy wrote:
It seems a still short but rather spirited discussion about PLM has started on RUA with Manny and Andrew being the main defenders.

No mentino yet on RWD that I have seen.

Turbo,

Not sure if anyone will really care there because Dan does not seem to stick his nose in any threads trying to push a product and the membership realizes that he's just trying make a few dollars on the advertising. This is compared to Manny's site where he and Andy were marching to the same tune, with a few others in tow.

Still, since the main aim of these forums is helping each others minimize our mistakes during this process, one needs to wonder about ultimate motives when you have an exclusive advertising agreement with a company that has a very questionable past.

Post Number:#213  PostPosted: 07 Apr 2011 21:24 
Admin

RW_here_since: July 2008
Times_to_FSU: Too many to remember
I just had a quick reading on the other site and the same tactics and behaviour is continuing at the new thread about PLM!

It appears that Arthur Daley has made a big deal with PLM or HRB as he says... and increased his monthly revenues substantially therefore he will do everything possible to protect his income and I am sure he will not hesitate to come down heavy on anybody who will dare to endanger his income.

I am glad that after 3 years my prediction to him have been vindicated and the more I read about his actions the more he reminds me of the TV character Arthur Daley!

Cheesy, what ever he calls me makes no difference to me..... and I can predict pretty soon many of his current posters will abandon ship as in both sites the advertising campaign covers every page...... and to be honest no matter how tolerant anybody can be at the end of the day he will become bored seen the same thing.

The larger two boards are not independent any more and whichever way you present it they are both depending for their financial revenues on only one advertiser. Dan over the years has proved to be more of a covertly operator than Arthur Daley, but be sure he is keeping a very close eye of what is going on and will act when he feels is necessary to protect his income and if you read his announcement he needs it badly due to the constant court actions from his ex.

One thing is for sure that Dan has made a larger deal, because the adverts of PLM appearing also on his other sites too!

GoodWife.com and also Planet-Love.com [wink.gif]

With such involvement and exclusive advertising on both large boards.... can anybody explain to me how these two boards can be Independent now?

Post Number:#214  PostPosted: 07 Apr 2011 23:08 
Veteran Member

Times_to_FSU: Too many (some would say)
wiz wrote:
With such involvement and exclusive advertising on both large boards.... can anybody explain to me how these two boards can be Independent now?

They are not, SIMPLES. We can see it already by the baloney that starting to appear and the defence being bit up to support the dollarfest.

Yep, I have registered on Planet Love Match* and yep it's full of scammers. Nearly 10,000 young ladies in their teens and 20's so far in Ukraine alone, most with professional pics, who have all registered without the 'assistance' of fat Yuri or any agency and all marriage minded girls no doubt waiting for their Prince to start buying those credits.

As one of the most experience contributors on these forums with regards to Ukraine the question must be 'will I be looking for a wife through Planet Love Match'*? The answer is '100% nope'. 'Why' you may ask?

Well, there are thousands and thousands of web cam girls out there who are no more interested in looking for love with a guy like me (and you) than they are in contracting Syphilis. If sexy chicks on web cams is your thing then there are much better sites out there and the ladies will take their clothes off if you ask them nicely (so I'm told). [embarrased.gif]

* We should refer to them as Planet Love Match and not PLM. It will help surfers with doubts find the truth.

Post Number:#215  PostPosted: 08 Apr 2011 02:20 
Expert Member

I will be interested in seeing a report on PLM, from an unbiased person. When I took a peek at HRB, I was stunned at how bad the site is and how foolish one would be to spend there money there (granted, this was from someone who had made that mistake in the past).

So if you are looking for a good social networking platform, get yourself a free Facebook account. If you are looking for a dating site and live in the USA, buy yourself a subscription to Match.com (look online for a coupon). If you are serious about finding someone for the long term, then I would say use eHarmony.com (open your search radius to the entire world). Lastly, if you are insistent on finding someone in the FSU, then go with the mamba network, buy yourself a subscription on ElenasModels, or if you are lazy then pay Ed from GETRUSSIANBRIDE or Jack from whatever his company is called.

Whatever you do, not sign up for the baloney sites like Aweb, HRB, and probably PLM (with the last one I'm only speculating until I hear differently).

Wiz, I do agree with you, if a site gets all there advertising from one source, then it'll be hard to remain independent.

Post Number:#216  PostPosted: 08 Apr 2011 08:34 
Veteran Member

wicheese wrote:
Whatever you do, not sign up for the baloney sites like Aweb, HRB, and probably PLM (with the last one I'm only speculating until I hear differently).

You are being too open minded wicheese. I suggest you do this:

1) Create a free account at Planet Love Match.

2) Search for 18 - 22 year old's in Ukraine.

3) Google their user names.

So far out of around 100 girls I have only found 1 who isn't also listed on Hot Russian Brides. Now this is strange because we have been led to believe that there is no agency involvement and that all these girls are registering on Planet Love Match independently.

The give away is the user names used. Serious and genuine marriage minded ladies don't select user names such as OLGALOVESYOU, ALEKSASWEETY, PUSSEECAT, BLUEYEDAN, AFUTUREWIFE, INCREDIBLADY etc.

For guys looking for some e-titillation Planet Love Match will be just fine. Young hotties will chat away with you to their hearts content whilst you spend your money and they earn a percentage of it.

For guys who are looking for a FSU wife then avoid, avoid and avoid.

Post Number:#217  PostPosted: 08 Apr 2011 10:11 
Expert Member

Hmmm, I'm thinking with such ladies you'll probably get the following question "What is the most important traits of a man" to be answered with the following:

1. He likes to present me with lots of gifts

If it's all the same women, then it's just another site repackaged to scam money out of a persons pocket. Especially if all the women are in the FSU as you would think a true English language social networking site would have a majority of both female and male customers based in the west. Wait, we already have such sites and they do a pretty good job.

My question is, is someone translating there letters and who would that be? My guess the former agency.

Post Number:#218  PostPosted: 08 Apr 2011 10:36 
Veteran Member

wicheese wrote:
Hmmm, I'm thinking with such ladies you'll probably get the following question "What is the most important traits of a man" to be answered with the following:

1. He likes to present me with lots of gifts

It doesn't extend that far as the girls get paid to communicate, period.

Of course with the nifty new features offered by the site then the likelihood is more $$$ will be spent and the girls can buy their own presents.

wicheese wrote:
My question is, is someone translating there letters and who would that be? My guess the former agency.

There's no 'former agency', the girls still work for the same ones. The only change is that you can now spend your money on other useless services such a 'virtual gifts', 'safe calling*' and other b*llocks.

* SAFECALL® Is this the ultimate scamming tool? You can call your sweetie and yet you will never have any idea what her number is. One girl can pretend to be 100 different persona's a day and nobody will know. Her and her agency's earning will be only limited by her need to occasionally sleep. [drink-coffee.gif]

Post Number:#219  PostPosted: 08 Apr 2011 12:58 
Expert Member

Vinnvinny wrote:

* SAFECALL® Is this the ultimate scamming tool? You can call your sweetie and yet you will never have any idea what her number is. One girl can pretend to be 100 different persona's a day and nobody will know. Her and her agency's earning will be only limited by her need to occasionally sleep. [drink-coffee.gif]

Now I thought that was a tool where the women can call you as I remember the self-proclaimed expert in Tallinn was saying something like how it would be great for the women as it would protect them form the men. So does that mean the women can now call you and if it does then you will be paying on both ends (I remember having food poisoning once and it's never fun to have a unpleasant feeling on two ends of your body [bad.gif] ).

Post Number:#220  PostPosted: 08 Apr 2011 17:11 
Veteran Member

wicheese wrote:
Vinnvinny wrote:

Now I thought that was a tool where the women can call you as I remember the self-proclaimed expert in Tallinn was saying something like how it would be great for the women as it would protect them form the men. So does that mean the women can now call you and if it does then you will be paying on both ends (I remember having food poisoning once and it's never fun to have a unpleasant feeling on two ends of your body [bad.gif] ).

Anyone can call anyone else and SAFECALL® ensures numbers are secret. Of course Tallin Ted thought is was a great idea as it's a new cutting edge cash generator. Like I said, one lady could be making or taking calls from 100 different men a day and the men would be none the wiser. It's a scammers charter, that's why Planet Love Match is full of them.

Who pays? Well, you can buy credits for those hard up young hotties who are at University and who are so desperate to leave Ukraine that they linger around their web cams at 4am in the morning. She wont be paying, she has a sick mom, leaky bathroom, runaway father and a demented brother with diphtheria.

I predict a financial enema from both ends. [bad.gif]

SAFECALL® 'Where you can speak to your loved one 10 times a day, pay through the nose for the pleasure and still never have a clue what her number is'. Brilliant way to find a wife ......

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 232 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 19, 20, 21, 22, 23, 24  Next