All times are UTC

Post subject: Re: Where did you find each other ?
Post Number:#11  PostPosted: 20 Apr 2009 18:42 
Admin

Her/His Country: Russia
RW_here_since: July 2008
Times_to_FSU: Too many to remember
I also forgot to tell you that I did also created another profile with very good info about a rich attractive businessman, with a big house and gardens looking for a nice RW.

As you know checking an FSU woman if she is real and if she is really interested and honestly looking to find a man, via a dating site, is extremely difficult to check her backround, so my new persona came very helpfull indeed in exposing a few ladies who were only interested in finding a "best Optrion"..... [wink.gif]

Actually a woman you know she fell for it big time....... and she thought she was coming to UK for a nice holiday and for meeting 3 people.........and you know what happened to her. I moved on ...... and got lucky. [lol.gif]

Now you know how I always knew about her plans......without installing a spy program in her PC!

Any how with these dating sites you must be carefull not to waste your money and time.

Post Number:#12  PostPosted: 22 Apr 2009 04:07 

Her/His Country: UK
Times_to_FSU: Many times
Wiz

That was a clever way to check the ladies to find out how honest were towards you.

So you and Turbo know eachother well I see.... [happy.gif]

Luckyspin

Post Number:#13  PostPosted: 22 Apr 2009 15:53 
Veteran Member

RW_here_since: 2007
Times_to_FSU: 25
Yes, Wiz and I have known each other for quite a while.

I have been around enough to have had the pleasure of following both his dilemas and happy endings.

Post Number:#14  PostPosted: 22 Apr 2009 16:30 
Admin

Don't mention my dilema..... [wink.gif]

That is past history...... now both of us we are finally happy because we have found the right women.

Yes it was a long road to go through but we made it!
[glad.gif]

Today I have been rather busy and had no time earlier to come to the board......she keeps me busy and out of misscheaf... [lol.gif]

Rgds to Iren

Post Number:#15  PostPosted: 24 Oct 2009 13:24 
Veteran Member

Her/His Country: Russia/Holland
RW_here_since: 2005
Times_to_FSU: 5
good call

Post Number:#16  PostPosted: 27 Oct 2009 05:42 

Her/His Country: UK
Times_to_FSU: Many times
Shadow wrote:
good call

Thanks shadow. [happy.gif]

Post Number:#  PostPosted: 04 Jan 2010 04:50 
Been there - Done That & Got the T-shirt

Wiz,

Obviously you had great success using Merry Dating, but do you think it is a good site or did you just happen to be one of the fortunate ones that were successful?

Post Number:#18  PostPosted: 04 Jan 2010 06:50 
Admin

BrianW wrote:
Wiz,

Obviously you had great success using Merry Dating, but do you think it is a good site or did you just happen to be one of the fortunate ones that were successful?

I thought at the time that Merry Dating was a good site because you could and I think still can (don't go there anymore [wink.gif] as my KGB is watching [lol.gif] ) exchange unlimited messages via the site, without paying.

Of course that allows you very soon to realise if you are talking to a Real person, a person who has the pre-requisites you are looking for or somebody else…. etc.

At the time it had plenty of good looking women from the FSU so I made a few searches and started writing to many…….introducing myself and I got a few replies. If I remember well they were about 5-6 of which 2-3 of them fell of my lists quickly. One of them was my wife, who answered and she appeared to be what I was looking for……so we continued corresponding via the site till she got my direct email [wink.gif] …… without me having to pay and after that ...... it's all history now. [happy.gif]

Make a nice and clever profile, try to be different and interesting and go for it! [thumbs.gif]

Post Number:#19  PostPosted: 22 Jul 2010 15:38 
Banned

Times_to_FSU: Loads of time
wiz wrote:

So which one of my opinions .... are not facts?

Hi Wiz!

I think no.2 was my 'problem' !

>> Most paid dating sites and agencies act as intermediaries between you and the goods. The better ones charge varying amounts to reach the goods and then leave you to get on with it. The worse ones will make it very difficult to make contact and keep charging you to maintain it.<<

Example luckylovers.net, Elenas Models : [ 'better ones' _ IMHO ]

You pay a fee ( for as little as a month ) and you can access the ladies profiles - directly and mail them using the sites internal mail system..

They don't preclude you posting a tel number / email / adddress in any of those mails - so you CAN quickly move to direct communication

So.. they don't act as as intermediaries between you and the goods, nor charge, subsequently .. they would fit your 'better ones' category

BUT.. I think dating sites like this are more the norm than exception.. they aren't really different to mamba.ru [ which now has an English option ! ]

Neither of us have much time for companies extracting monies for no added value ... [happy.gif]

Post Number:#20  PostPosted: 22 Jul 2010 18:39 
Admin

msmobyru wrote:
Neither of us have much time for companies extracting monies for no added value ... [veryhappy.gif]

Mark I would not have paid any dating site to get in touch with a woman for the simple reason that were plenty around for FREE and also with little clever thinking you could get directly to the lady. At the time also I was travelling for my holiday program to Ukraine.... [wink.gif] so plenty of fish around!

Before starting posting any profiles I made the round of very many sites and finally decided to go for Freepersonals.ru and Merry Dating, as most of the serious looking ladies are posting profiles on the free one's too.

I know Mamba is also in English now but when tested at the time, my profile was in English and clearly stated only ladies who speak Good English. I still had too many women contacting me in Russian.....and also with on line translated short messages..... so I gave up. Maybe has changed now.

BTW I posted a profile in Elenas Models too but no photo and not many comments aprt from saying I am a poor pensioner........and the scammers were high at work.

Oh well those years have gone long time ago! :lol: