All times are UTC

Post subject: Re: From Russia Without Love
Post Number:#21  PostPosted: 25 Jan 2014 13:37 
Veteran Member

Her/His Country: Russia
RW_here_since: 2007
Times_to_FSU: 25
I still visit most of the boards frequently but don't seem to find as much to post about. My info is getting dated now since I am sure things have changed in the over 7 years since I was in my search. I visit some forums on other topics such as stocks and the industry I am in (and of course have my own forum for my exact industry) and if I really could find enough in the others to keep myself occupied I would probably pretty much drop out of the RW boards but I am hanging in.

I just thought it was funny that Anastasia, which is a business built on deception, lies and scams was suing Elena's and RUA (which I consider Elena's about as honest as the come and RUA is mostly comments from experience) claiming they were lying, cheating and so on. The suit was dismissed so it went nowhere but still it just seems ironic that AWeb would want to claim Elena's is dishonest.

Danny is not around much. I haven't seen him post in the open forum for ages. He has been dealing with a lot of issues and I am sure has little free time. I think you know he had some serious health issues a while back. I think those are doing better now. I saw a fairly recent photo of him and he really looks good and looks healthy, much more so than a few years ago. I think he is dealing with other things now and he seems to have a pretty good crew on the forum so he really isn't needed there.

The other forum news would be that KenC has reappeared. He has been posting a bit in the last few weeks with some photos of his new bride. I think you know he married a girl from China, not a lot younger than him and seems really happy. He also looks much healthier than he did a few years ago.

Post Number:#22  PostPosted: 05 Mar 2014 23:51 

Her/His Country: england
Times_to_FSU: twice
well my heart goes out to the ukrainia people after hearing about russian army moving in
i would like to think i could visit again one day and find a bride.

so all you x pats take care

gazza

Post Number:#23  PostPosted: 07 Mar 2014 14:17 

Her/His Country: UK
Times_to_FSU: Many times
Hi gazza

Not al places in Ukraine are having problems......and soon the situation will clear.... except if the American's and the EU continue their interference!

It's all games between the boys..... Obama and Putin!

There is no rift and all must comply with the Ukraine constitution.

This means that the current interim government is illegal, the President who has not resigned or been impeached, is still, the President.

Thus all negotiations with the so called government without standing are illegal and the EU and US are in contempt of the constitution for trying tom impose the illegitimate government on Ukraine - its all really very simple you cannot seize control of a government by force and then claim it diplomatic. It is really just a matter of education for the western diplomats who don't understand, save when it concerns their own respective countries.

Finally all sanctions in terms of UN regulations have to be sanctioned by the UN.

As Russia has the power to veto any attempt, sanctions are illegal as well.

There is a serious need for the west to take legal advice. [wink.gif]

PS: Keep an eye for the updates on the other posts about Ukraine.

Post Number:#24  PostPosted: 08 Mar 2014 21:34 
Expert Member

Her/His Country: Ukraine/Holland
RW_here_since: 04-december-2008
Times_to_FSU: Lost count in 2010
greeves246 wrote:
well my heart goes out to the ukrainia people after hearing about russian army moving in
i would like to think i could visit again one day and find a bride.

so all you x pats take care

gazza

Most people in Ukraine are silently voting for the Russians. No wonder that Putin already makes plans as if the 16-march referendum is a clear and decisive win. There is even no need for election-rigging, as the vote will be about 80/20 in favor of joining Russia (my guess: All of the Russian Ethnicity, half of the tatars and half of ukrainians).

I have the added benefit of having 4 Ukrainians near me, 2 from crimea (at home) and 2 from western cities. (at work).

Especially single moms and pensioners will be better off if they join Russia. There are more Roubles than Grivnas for these groups of people.

Mark.

Post Number:#25  PostPosted: 09 Mar 2014 16:06 
Admin

RW_here_since: July 2008
Times_to_FSU: Too many to remember
Hi Mark

I can understand your apprehension but I am sure the situation will be much clearer after the referendum.

At the moment all we hear is propaganda from both sides but as you said, people in Crimea are mostly Russians, and most of them have Russian Passports. On the long run it will be better for the people..... as I understand the west has other plans for Ukraine...... and the people who will be left in the divided west side of Ukraine will be the one's that will suffer.

They will get some sort of deal from the EU and then will become poorer..... I have seen the film before and still playing in Greece. The Oligarchs and Timoshenko in power........and will be no money left or assets for the Ukrainian people.

I bet you soon will have some more referendums, from other Oblasts........ and Ukraine will have no access to the sea!

Take a look at this post: viewtopic.php?p=12463#p12463

I am sure you understand what Ukraine stands to loose from this American and EU intervention!

Post Number:#26  PostPosted: 31 May 2014 21:55 

i also heard odessa has a lot of oil in the black sea !!!! [embarrased.gif]

the russian grils are lovely and so nice i will never forget them every time my mind goes out to there the irish pub in odessa there seemed to be 50% russian and 50% ukrainian
[biggrin.gif]

Post Number:#27  PostPosted: 19 Oct 2015 21:32 

YES GOT TO ADMIT i love russian women ! the diffrence is when there with you THERE WITH YOU there mind dosent wander on to other men or things which makes you feel ontop of the world will always wander what happend to ANNA POLTAVA Image

Post Number:#28  PostPosted: 29 Apr 2016 21:17 

how do i put photos on as i would love to show more if anyone recognises them

Post Number:#29  PostPosted: 01 May 2016 15:52 
Admin

RW_here_since: July 2008
Times_to_FSU: Too many to remember
greeves246 wrote:
YES GOT TO ADMIT i love russian women ! the diffrence is when there with you THERE WITH YOU there mind dosent wander on to other men or things which makes you feel ontop of the world will always wander what happend to ANNA POLTAVA Image

Very easy...

take a look and read at: viewtopic.php?f=3&t=160

Good luck
wiz

Post Number:#30  PostPosted: 08 Apr 2017 13:13 

Her/His Country: Poland
I had the same experience with the fleecing, but ... People can search the internet to find these sites. and info about dating websites and dating in Ukraine or Russia in general.

EDIT: Please avoid to make reference or give links to any Dating site or one that give links to them. Your text has been amended.